Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > "NYH" New York Haze(Piff)

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
"NYH" New York Haze(Piff) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2008, 07:25 AM #1
Mr.Tristate

Mr.Tristate is on a distinguished road
"NYH" New York Haze(Piff)

If you have been to New York City Im sure youve tried the NYH aka Piff (Notoriously found in washington heights, but usually never fully dried or ever cured)
Day 40 of 12/12

Last edited by Mr.Tristate; 01-10-2008 at 07:47 AM..
Mr.Tristate is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 07:29 AM #2
GDB
Obtentor de la Verde

GDB will become famous soon enoughGDB will become famous soon enough
Whats the lineage or information available on this strain?

Old 01-10-2008, 07:43 AM #3
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud of
doesn't look very hazey... looks more like an indica?
PhenoMenal is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 08:22 AM #4
Mr.Tristate

added additional pic to first post. Lineage i was told is Original Haze x (Thai/Mexican)
Mr.Tristate is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 09:05 PM #5
redwood-roots

redwood-roots has a spectacular aura aboutredwood-roots has a spectacular aura aboutredwood-roots has a spectacular aura about
Ppl in the heights labeled anything with an indi dom high piff. No lineage behind it, just a street name for good bud. In NY..the commerse is either piff, haze, or sour (chocolate..etc being 2nd teir bud). Piff labled as anything indica in nature, Haze as anythign sat dom, and sour as well SD..ECSD..V3..etc and so forth. Now as far as the linegae of the girl above..she could very well be a Original Haze x (Thai/Mexican). by no mean sthough get the impression that if you visit the city...the guy on every block yelling piff has that ^^^. They don't know any better..it's just the way it is.

Nevertheless I look forward to watching your grow Tristate..enjoy

Old 01-10-2008, 09:18 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood-roots
Ppl in the heights labeled anything with an indi dom high piff. No lineage behind it, just a street name for good bud. In NY..the commerse is either piff, haze, or sour (chocolate..etc being 2nd teir bud). Piff labled as anything indica in nature, Haze as anythign sat dom, and sour as well SD..ECSD..V3..etc and so forth. Now as far as the linegae of the girl above..she could very well be a Original Haze x (Thai/Mexican). by no mean sthough get the impression that if you visit the city...the guy on every block yelling piff has that ^^^. They don't know any better..it's just the way it is.

Nevertheless I look forward to watching your grow Tristate..enjoy
I agree totally. I trade some of my stuff for "The Church" as the slightly younger guys I get it from call it. Its def got that HAZE smell and taste. And its potent or I wouldn't trade it straight up for my stuff like WW and BLUE. Over the years the "HAZE""PIFF" whatever has def gotten worked with a Indica cuz the nugs which used to be longer wispy sativa dom nugs or lack there of really has become some heavy larger round nugs. In no way am I a breeder but I can see the Indica influence but def taste and feel like Im smoking the HAZE I know and love growing up very close to NYC. The stuff I get, cuz I refuse any of it that isnt cured or smooth smoking or robust nugs, is very nicely cured and packaged. I do see the batches that roll in once in awhile that isn't cured and slightly wet making the zips smaller and not worth the 450 asking price let alone the 20 for .7-.8 (LOL yeah know i dont buy that crap either but it exists) or my WW zip.

That being said I love me some Haze(indica saturated blah blah not the same as OG haze..........whatever) and will be watching this intently. Is it a cut? Seed? Maybe you wrote that and i missed it cuz I'm stoned off bubble. I'll re-read.lol

Last edited by calyxlover; 01-10-2008 at 09:19 PM..

Old 01-11-2008, 03:05 AM #7
Mr.Tristate

Red: Thanks for stopping by. I agree with your post 100%.

Calyx: Thanks for tuning in. I was gifted 20 beans, 10 looked premie.. 10 looked great..(Its really tough to get uptown genetics at all). I popped 5 and kept the strongest lady.

I also received 2 "Queen of Goo" beans. Smells like a janitor has been mopping in the curing jar.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:17 AM #8
GDB
Obtentor de la Verde

GDB will become famous soon enoughGDB will become famous soon enough
Do you have any shots of the trichomes or does it pack on the resin later?

Old 01-11-2008, 04:53 PM #9
redwood-roots

redwood-roots has a spectacular aura aboutredwood-roots has a spectacular aura aboutredwood-roots has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tristate
Red: Thanks for stopping by. I agree with your post 100%.

Calyx: Thanks for tuning in. I was gifted 20 beans, 10 looked premie.. 10 looked great..(Its really tough to get uptown genetics at all). I popped 5 and kept the strongest lady.

I also received 2 "Queen of Goo" beans. Smells like a janitor has been mopping in the curing jar.
Sounds like my kind of lady..hehe

Old 01-11-2008, 06:18 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB
Do you have any shots of the trichomes or does it pack on the resin later?
Well that shot is a very young flower and if this shit is HAZE then its gonna be awhile b4 its done and prob a little longer b4 the resin starts squirting( if it does and it should if its legit.)