What's new

Christmas Greetings From The Land Of Santa!!!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola all my IC buddies :wave:

Herbalistic would like to celebrate christmas with you guys/gals in this thread!

Im from the land of santa, but we dont have snow for santa at this moment at the location im living in Finland...

Well, that doesnt spoil my christmas, but I would wish some snow for my little kid & other kids over the world -> they love it :D

Such an great persons I have met here at ICmag, this site has offered huge amount of wisdom & friends, many laughs and even I wouldnt want it.. cryes also!

Talking about christmas spirit I would dedicate this thread/(post, if it leaves that way..) to my dear friend viá ICmag Medjool, who passed awhile back. I hope her amazing kind soul is having good old christmas party where ever she!

But all you other friends that I have had the honor to get know at this past time I have been in this site:

MERRY CHRISTMAS For You & Your Loved One´s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.. I anyone has any pics they wanna share in this thread they are more than welcome to post them at this thread, im sorry I didnt found time to take new pics, but I started this thread for you guys/gals to know that Herbalistic is thinking about many of you!!!

Here´s the most recent plants that have been harvested.

B-52:

Whiteskunk:

G

Ho Ho HO
Merry christmas!!! ....here in the buddaah city it snowed alot

happy new year guys (i try to smoke not so much tabacco next year ...)

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Now this is what im talking about guys/gals :yes:

Some of that "christmas spirit" from a continent to another :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
As for you too Hempire, Mr British Hempire :D

I get back on you viá PM at the latest on next week bro!

So....

Did everyone eat enough :biglaugh:

H

Hazeseeker

Happy holiday season everyone, onwards and upwards to 2008. Hazeseeker