What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C99-x-Princess Diesel & Jedi-x-Princess Diesel

G

GDS StonerBoy

Whats been up Ghead? I just put my girls into 12/12 hoping to see sex in a couple of days. My Atomic NL's and Cannacopia's Both look like males which is a shame because that Atomic NL looked very promising but i guess i'll have to breed him to whatever girls i get because that plant looks amazing and i can already tell its perfect for a sog setup.

Anway though i'll be sticking around awaiting the arrival of some update pics.

Keep it green bro!

G

GDS StonerBoy

Damn sorry about all the males. I'm running Cannacopia's Pomello and they are looking very promising. Gonna have to snag a pic of them and post up real fast if you dont mind.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
The VBS x BG x PD might have some purple leaf stems and some of the buds may have a light purple color. Don't worry about it if they do. It is not a PH or nute problem, it is genetic. I am really looking forward to your report on the taste and stone of the AK and C-99 cross,as I have not grown them out yet. The plants are looking great! I am not used to tiny little fuckers as mine are 36-48" before I put them in flower. Of course, I have more space and a million more watts to play with. LOL

G

GDS StonerBoy

Yo!! Looking nice greenhead! I really want to see how those AKxPD are gonna turn out. I'm not sure about how Pops feel about this but i think they may have a nice yield.

I wanted to post pics of the pomello's but both of them turned out to be males so they got the boot. I have one more that still hasnt shown flowers yet but its in a smaller container so not as big and lush as the others were.

It isnt all bad though i got a couple other females so i'm pretty happy. :wink: :joint:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Unique way of growing ,but it doesn't allow you to steal buds off the sides to sample.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, nice selection. I too had a problem with running multi strains. I ended up feeding all the same and came across some deficiencies, but I'm going to fix that next run with running 2 strains with a few side grows on the side. Looking forward to the harvest shots man.

B/R

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I run 10-12 strains at a time,as does my daughter. It is especially bad in hydro,using only one rez. Some plants are light feeders and some are nute hogs. Some day, I hope to cut to 6 strains,in 6 trays,using 6 rez. That would make life much easier. Every time I want to cut out a strain, some of our patients tell us that the strain we want to cut is the only one that helps them.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Wow GreenHead! They are looking awesome! I'm thinking of doing your same setup in coco with some seeds i have. If your's are looking this great in soil i can only imagine how good they would look in coco. You should give coco a try next round bro!

trouble

Veteran
Ahoy Greenhead, I've been away from home a great deal this fall, and haven't been around here much.

Just wanted to stop in and see wants going on in your world and say hello!

Looks like your about ready to have a chopping party.

Nice work my friend...enjoy those buds!

:joint:

trouble

Veteran
greenhead said:
Hello trouble, good to see you around these parts! I haven't been here all that much either lately, especially not in the tokers den. That place seems to be a bit lame as of late, in my humble opinion. Maybe it's because you were missing!

And thanks, I'm pretty happy with the way this grow turned out.

:joint: :wave:

I was wondering what happend to all the other "Den Rats" like myself.

The Den does seem to have a unusual tranquillity about it these days. Much like the Martha Stewart Show.

:joint:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Some of us went to greener pastures and some of us have been very busy. Unless I can bash Yummy, it is hardly worth going to the Toker's Den. Looking forward to some smoke reports, Greeny! Plants are looking good.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Nice nugs as always Green! I have a couple of shots of the awesome Swt#3xPD mom i selected. She has amazing resin production and vigor, she also packs on some nice weight. Pops did a great job with those even though i've heard him mention it was a mistake breeding it still turned out sick from the looks of it!

I'll get you some shots up tomorrow or tonight! Once again awesome gro bro, i hope you dont go away too long after this chop!

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
greenhead said:
Thank Pops! The plants got the chop today - Day 56, and I will of course be back with a few reports after they've dried and cured for a little bit. I didn't want to take the chance on any of the strains getting over ripe, since I definitely lean more towards heady as opposed to couch lock. Jack is listed as a 49 day strain, according to the breeder.

harvestday56hh6.jpg
:joint: :wave:

Yum,Yum. Potsicles!!