What's new

Nothing Complicated--> Rice a Ganji

I tried this and it was great it got me lambasted! 1 box of rice a roni while browning the rice in BUTTER add some grinded up herb. Whalla finish of the recipe on the box and enjoy! IT was great :muahaha:

green_grow

Veteran
hey, sarge ... sounds like a great way to take in some ganja and satisfy the munchies at the same time ! i have some trimmings that i was wondering what to do with, praps i'll give the riced-a-roni a try .

I would! I kept it of to the side so it would not get the full heat from the element. I just left the stuff in there and i used about 8th-8 1/2. It was good I finished it up about a hour ago and im starting to feel the strong effects of it. Last time i just had a single helping but this time I ate all the leftovers that was 2-3 helpings :rasta: . Its just a simple was to use some ganja on a good meal. I think the box called for margarine but **** that use BUTTER because it will better absorb the thc. Im sure you know to but dont let it burn that sucks just hover over it smelling and babying it its worth it. :wave: