What's new

reveg without any buds left?

Shafto

Is it possible? I'm trying right now....

My plant was a bagseed beauty. here's the pic thread I made...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=74785

or the grow thread if you want to read the story...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=70804

So because the only buds on the plant were above the area of the main stem that got attacked by mildew (right at the end... and the bud is fine... whewww..) I had to chop it below that area that got attacked.. and there nothing really down there.. because if you look at one of those threads you'll see that the plant is tall lanky sativa.. and the bottom never really got much light.. nothing really happened down there... there are some tiny little bud sights that never really did anything.. hopefully I'll get some growth outa there...

Anyway.. I made this a lot more long winded that it needs to be because I just ripped some of that delicious sweet sativa in my vape and my head is fuct. This stuff is awesome...

So to sum it up, you guys think this will grow back for me? I don't want to lose the strain, it was 1 lonesome seed and she treated me well... it is a weed right? should be hard to kill...

I chopped down the root growth by about half or so, and replanted in new soil mix and am now giving it 20/4 light.

Here's a teaser pic.. check the threads for more... yum yum.. my first grow ever.. and bagseed.. I can't believe the results.

15162P1010221.JPG

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

Give it half strength veg nutes and hopefully things will work out straight for you. Some people recomend full strength but just see what others say about it. Good job man thats incredible from a bag seed! Keep it green my man!~

erb.

As long as you left some Growth on the plant and you treating her well she should come back ... Nice lookin bud man, Half Nutes at first sounds about right, I never cut my Rootball i just transplanted into a bigger container ... Looks good man, Good Job!!

G

I re vegged my plant with just one little popcorn bud left at the base of the stem and it worked great. Revegging is my new fav thing to do!

point of the story is you can reveg from less then you might think.

Shafto

Good info.. thanks guys..

I'm hopeful she'll come back.. no growth yet, we'll see what happens.. I'll update.

erb.

To give ya hope, i didnt leave much on this bitch and she came back with a vengance!!! Itll Be about a week before you see any real noticeable New growth, Just keep her Nice and fed, shell be fine

Here she is about a month and a half after i cut her down

real Short and bushy, Imma flower her soon

Last edited:

CountryGardner

It takes me 4-6 weeks before any new growth. About when you are ready to give up. Don't over water, they are not using much. 18/6 light. Give it grow fert about once a week. I also use liquid karma, kelp, and at least two doses of hydrozyme. I chop off the top 2/3 and remove all buds and leave as many leaves as possible.

Latest posts

Latest posts