Here it is about 1am and I'm gettin settled down now. Been smokin a blend of Lifesaver, grapefruit, and K2 and got lost early in the night jackin with my plants and my Dad came over to harass me,hehe.
Water cure, here we go.
First I pulled a big K2 out her 48 hour darkness episode and readied her for the killin. The K2 was grown from clone using a organic hydro regime of pure Blend and some ammendments. It went 66 days and was flowered under 1200w hps in an e&f setup and was flushed completely in the last ten days leading up to her donation to the cause.
Here is the girl walkin proudly to the choppin block
The three buds I decided to use, I cut them roughly the same length as the jar I am using.
Here is the jar, 1 quart, wide mouth,ball mason jar. I poked 5 breather holes in the lid also
Buds in the jar head first
Fill with room temperature (72 degrees) purified water
K2 victim after major surgury
Deathbed, Beheading, trim, and hang
I hung her intact, minus 3 limbs, in my drying closet for the start of a 6-7 day hang.
I'll post tomorrow with the first rinse and water change