What's new

bulk hash production

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
just wanted ask the community for its ideas about bulk production methods..

definitely dont want any oil production at this point, as theres simply too much leaf well over 50p so i instantly thought tumbler, as we dont have more than a couple guys and a weekend to do this. another idea of course is bubble bags and washing machines etc, that road.. but thats way too expensive and labor intensive for us to handle in our time frame i believe.

basically i deduced either building or buying a tumbler would be the best idea.

whats everyone else think? nice quality trim... majority of it is sugar trim and its all delicious med quality should be a variety of strains.

whoops... i just looked around some more and seems like a lot of pros have already dropped great info on neptunes thread. anyway.. id be happy to hear anyones thoughts still.

i blame my duplicate thread on this delicious paki kush bubble. my bad.

Last edited:

Papulz

Veteran
heh yeah that pollinator p4 forever or whatchamacallit thing. thats way intense.. i dont know if we can drop the thousands and thousands that machine would require in costs.. its really fing cool though. this is just a one time thing so, large expensive pre-made machinery is sort of out of the question wherever possible.. thanks for the post man

Last edited:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I think okief has a 625g stainless tumbler for $700, don't know if that's big enough for you though. You can also use a washing machine and bags or you can use a cement mixer and bags

chaingmai

Man if it was me i would do half bubble and half kief. variety is the spice of life, and with that much trim you would get tons of both! For that matter i would make a buncha butter for edibles too. Keep it IRie

Papulz

Veteran
update for all ye who are interested.. we ended up tumbling the hell out of a bunch of the trim.. theres a bunch left yet though.. using instructions from Butte's tutorial and some trips to some miscellaneous stores. we plan to bubble bag the trim after its time in the tumbler due to a significant presence of potential still left on the material after sifting.

i think our machine ended up costing maybe 100 bucks to make and we messed it up a couple times in the process. it can process at least 600-700 grams at a time, and runs on a 110 lpi silkscreen. i now consider myself a proud member of the mountains of kief club, that we all wanted to achieve after seeing genki's pic from so long ago.