What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help with Hashish?

Ackrite

I've got a considerable amount of this hash

I would describe it as oil-based hash. The problem with it is that its very hard to work with (very soft to break apart tho). It doesnt smoke well for BTs or pick up well with a cigarette and doesn't smoke very well in a bong. You can actually get quite high from it, its just difficult to get it to smoke properly at all.

Anyhow i would like to hear any suggestions on how to help make it more smokable. I've thought about cooking with it or turning it into oil but that'll have to wait for now. I just want to see if i can repress it or something that'll improve the form. Maybe add something to the mix?

Last edited:
I

igrohydro

Looks like its been well pressed.If its soft play with it in ur hands for a while and dont burn it in,break little bits off insead.Hope the helps. :joint:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
hard to tell what the problem is... why doesnt it burn well? is it wet? we need more details

Ackrite

well its really soft and sticky, it leaves oil all over your hands when you touch it. yea it just doesnt really burn well. and its almost impossible to pick it up with a cigarette cherry.

G

Break a piece off and pipe it I guess. sounds like good stuff though.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
does sound adulterated to me as well... though i did recently procure some hash that was so jelly like in consistency that i keep it in the fridge generally. the whole thing with that hash though is that its just crazy pure bubble. it too has trouble staying lit, but thats because of its oil content. if i were in your shoes, id think about what my end use was.. be that commercial, personal or whatever. sounds like an oil run or edible run is a good idea.

Rastanfisk

Ackrite hallo my friend - Try to break a half to 1 gram of that, start working on it by holding it in your hand til it has got some heat, then roll it in to a ball , then roll it out like a " Snake or wormy shape don´t know how to explain it " :spank: But get it thin and as long as you can, if you youse tobacco, don't heat it -just take the "snake" start taking very small pieces down on paper and put the tobacco together with it, mix it together No heat- and I will say Goodnight after that smoke in a joint or a pipe. :spank: :headbange

Peace
:joint:

Hop you understand :laughing: Always works for me, wenn I got
Black Hash

Ackrite

thx alot for your comments guys. i was looking at some threads about drying icehash and some soapbar threads as well. i decided to take a g chunk and place it in a cup and filled it with warm water. i left it for about 25min and then strained and left to dry.

it definitely looked different its not as oily and doesnt get all over my hands so much. its also easier to work with now...i couldnt have made the snake out of it that Rastanfisk suggested before because it was too thick and tough to manipulate. Now however it is easily manipulated.

i only tried smoking it out of a bong and it smoked much better and the high was not bad (im waitin on a 2nd opinion). i repeated the wash with a 10g nugget which i havent tested yet.

Last edited:

Dkgrower

Veteran
Does it burn when you put a flame to and does the flame go out ?

Also when buring does it produce alot of black smoke, try blow the flame out, when it burns and what is the color off the ash.

Latest posts

Latest posts