What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FMCD 73u PP

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
This is some of my favorite hash.

Power plant makes some truly outstanding bubble
:canabis:
I use fresh frozen trim and the old 6 bag bubblebags ( no 120u).

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Freeze your trim 1st.

Freeze your trim 1st.

:) I find it will help preserve the flavour.

the terpenes seem to stick around better.
Many people complain water hash has no or little flavour. using fresh trim instead of dried trim will help this a lot.

:yes:
this hash can smell a small room up.

sweet resin indeed. :p

G

Wow TF,that chunk looks like a ball of brown sugar.All chrystilized and gooey.I only have the three bag kit and bubble is hit and miss so i am going to get the 7 bag kit or add a bag or two.Hows the yeild compared to dry trim with the fresh trim?

G

hey trichomefarmer that bubble looks out of this world!!! i have never seen anything like it

i find that the strain u use effects how much it smells too, i made some from some amazing smelling ssh i have and the bubble smells like the ganja did but stronger and it tastes fantastic.
i used dried lower buds to make it, i dried them out first next time ill keep them wet

why did u only use the 6 bags?

keep up the great work man, your doing an excellent job :D

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
It's an older set, they used to come with only 6 bags. I don't have the 120 u bag.

as for yield difference ;i don't know I've never measured.

G

looking forward to a bike ride with ya and a bit of that bubble ,see you in april

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
CLEAR DOME

CLEAR DOME

I brought that piece with me to the cannabis cup in Amsterdam.
:)
loading bongs for friends as I saw them.

well it happened to be time for a new screen and a hit for me.
I was sittin behind the bubblebag booth having a bowl when I looked down, only to have the beauty of a CLEAR DOME starring back up at me.
:p

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
trichomefarmer....you can taste the yummy goodness of your hash from just looking at your pic's..... :canabis:

very, very nice..... :yes: :yes: :yes: :smoke:

RMS

G

so ya saying that useing undries trim is best for flavor ummmmm.learn everyday!

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
fresh frozen trim

fresh frozen trim

that 's what I have deducted my experiments.

I've had people tell me my pp bubble is much more tasty than usual pp bubble, of which there is a lot of in Amsterdam.
:yummy: