What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Made a green-cake? Post it here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogusik2

12128ciacho.JPG

12128ciacho_1_-med.JPG

12128ciacho_2_-med.JPG

12128ciacho_3_-med.JPG

Hi :D
As long as i can't smoke... and it's Halloween mood all the time.. i decided to make a Cake :D
I found out I'm out od flower, butter, baking powder (the one i've got was few years old <sick> hehe), and receipe :D
I found some ready pre-product for cake and us it as flower.. (did very well), ask neighbour for some butter (he got about 100g) and fresh baking powder.
I based the receipe on chocolate cake, but i didn't stick to it.. doing everything hmm "on eye" (i mean till it looks like it is ready do next step hehe)
I mixed cup of sugar with butter, lil oil and half cup of milk and melt it (don't let this to boil) - then it must be put away to cool :)
I mixed one tea spoon of baking powder with 1,5 cup of a'la flower-mix and 2 yougs (eee i don't know the spelling :) - the yellow/orange part of egg hehe
Then containly add cooled butter-sugar-milk liquid.. AND SOME GOOD HERB :D
..decided to put it right in the cake and let it come in one in the owen :)
I pick over 3 grams of Grapefruit, some Grape hash as well, and little bud of Ice to make it lil more high-balanced :)
Then 35-40 minutes in 190C (Celsius) - try if it's ready with lil wooden stick - wnen you put it in deepest place of grown cake it should be dry when you get your fingers on it.. If it's not the cake must bake itself for a while longer :)
Put it away for half an hour outside the window (watch out for the trick-or-treat-kids hehe they would love that but still.. inapropriate hehe)
When its ready decorate it with some canna leafs from yours plants, glass of milk nearby and after taking picture post them here right away :D hehe
I hope my english is understandable for you :)
HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THAT TREAT :headbange
E: oh yeah! while writing this post it really kicked in :D
E2: of course t make it more attractive you can add Rum/brandy (50ml before in cake and 50 to put on top when it's done), raisin, chockolate (put it into kitchen paper and crush or just cut with knife..), penauts or bakalies if you like :) - When you add some chockolate and kakao you'd get nice present for your girl on Valentains Day (chockolate and cannabis go hand in hand :) Greetz!

Last edited:

bogusik2

I must admit the effects are way stronger and more enjoyable to me then after smoking that stuff :D But don't you ever eat more than 1/6 of that.. for those who like it highway 1/5 :) I'm also gonna show you lil tricks to make it more exclusive :)
(lol i'm lil bit like martha s. polish and on good-mood weed all the time :D) pzdr

E: who wants a poncho? whooohooo :D :muahaha:

Making some cheap buy in fast food and present it with blunt to girl.. :spank:
Oh.. sie would be happy :) but can we be little more creative for our special ones? :D ( :nono: :spank: hehe) - od course YES :D
And it's so easy to make that time really special :D
Using some desiccated coconout and sugar powder on two leafs and that cake... you can make lil art thing wich would happy eyes nad mind.. Greetz :)

12128ciastoexv_3_-med.JPG

12128ciastoexv_1_-med.JPG

12128ciastoexv-med.JPG

12128ciastoexv_2_-med.JPG

Last edited:

bialy_mis

Nice, nice... it's looking veeery tasty. I hope, some day all of our order eat that delicous. You make cake and I make pancake hehe...

As you can see I learning english very much because I don't want to use U to writes the letters for me.

Bless You!

bogusik2

Thank you so much my friends :) your personal ICmartha is back with some stoned news :D The cake turns out so well that i decided to make anotherone for my friends, and as the material for polish maruhuana forum for the banner :) - lil help, hehe it was good fun too :D
Forum is polish-language only so.. :bashhead:
It's pretty time eating work but.. you tell me if it was worth it :D hehe

PREPARING!
It's for friends so we need to work with extra products and make it real reach in flaver :D
Chopp up some extra credit :) hehehe Add almonds, some great bud and lil love :)
12128preparing-med.JPG

HUH it's getting hotter over here or it's just me?
12128preparing_1_-med.JPG

12128preparing_2_-med.JPG

12128preparing_3_-med.JPG

12128preparing_4_.JPG

12128preparing_5_-med.JPG

That's right :) without fear! Smoking is good but this is better :D (for some hehe)
12128preparing_6_.JPG

12128preparing_7_-med.JPG

12128preparing_8_-med.JPG

And finish nicely ;D hehehe ... second part under construction :) pzdr
12128preparing_9_-med.JPG

Last edited:

bogusik2

And so... after yesterdays cake (i left some for inspiration to make that one).. i make some crazy paper cuttings and for mr. traffka from new polish forum i pixed lil)..

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy_4_.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy_1_-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy_2_-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy_3_-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy_5_-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy_6_-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy_7_-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy_8_.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_pierwszy_9_-med.JPG

bogusik2

12128ciasto_rzut_drugi-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_drugi_1_-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_drugi_4_-med.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_drugi_5_-med.JPG

AND OF COURSE SOMETHING FOR MY BELOVED IC :D Have great times with some of that :D Greetz!

12128ciasto_rzut_drugi_3_.JPG

12128ciasto_rzut_drugi_2_-med.JPG

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
jammi, i love spacecake! please invite me for coffee and cake! exelent bog bro!

Last edited:

bogusik2

Hehehe IC part is yours :) hoooooah it's really strong :D
I cut some (only little simple to taste) for my mom :D She found it very nice and gentle weed flavour :)
(if you make canna butter the effects are quicker, but if you add some fresh herb there is that amazimg smell and herbtouch in mouth :D)
She has very red eyes now too hyhyhy (what have i done hehe ;p)
The effects are way stronger that after smoking even pure hasish.. but you must wait for them to come :) Bless!

E: omg i've got my mom high (nit exactly but still.. hehe) and it's my 666 post.. hehe I wonder why i feel like an angel? hyhy :bashhead:

E2: of course i"m kidding :) there's nothing bad in getting some herb :D pzdr

Last edited:

bogusik2

And so for Christmas your ICmartha prepare something you can put under your christmas tree, share with beloved ones or just wondering alone to the stars hehe :)
Those three shapes are best for that time of year i think :)
You can even hang them on your x-mas bush :) hehe
The sicret is to put herb into the flower and not make canna butter first.. that way we give cookies that fresh bud taste - i mixed it with cinnamon (no not femaleseeds cin.. the spice :) and it turns out extra-super tasty to me :)
P.S. when i cook something like that i dedicate it to some people or things and share with them afterwords :) I hope you don't mind that :)
Try those butter cookies yourself :) Happy Christmas hehe pzdr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts