What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 Hash

Esskie

Here's a few pics of probably the roughest of the shake heated & dry pressed, roughest or not though - this gear blows kAk (soap-bar) clean out of the running!

This piece is probably the more potent of the too as it's a much finer kif.

Same bit as above next to a Clipper lighter for size reference.

Here is the second shake, this piece weighed in at exactly 7.6g and after smoking it, I can safely say that even this is better than kAk!.

"Man!, this shit is so hot it needs a fire extinguisher to be kept in the vicinity LoL

ATB, Esskie.

Nice work. Which/whos G13 is that? I was told that smoking rat turds was better than SoapBar. Do you have a better Point of reference? (We Americans for the most part haven't smoked KaK/SoapBar)

Esskie

Hi there,
This G13, I've had for ages, have put a batch of females through a 6/6/6/6 light cycle to produce hermies and allowed one to 'self' so I produced feminized G13 seed.
It still needs another couple of BX's though? as there's 3 phenotypes amongst them which I'd like to see stable.
That said it's a good yielder if given the correct conditions.

As for the dreaded 'Soap'...
I'd just be thankfull you've never smoked it dude!!, I'm not sure if the mod will allow the following link?, but you can find more than enough to put you off the crud that it is right here :).

That piece of hash in my pic was made with a massive screen & is very rough hash but it still definately blows all over the soap, not that thats any great claim!.
ATB, Esskie.

i am from scotland too and soapbar is something that is best left alone but sometimes there is no alternative.looks good esskie.peace weedman

Well your hash looks grand Esskie. Thanks for cluing me in on the SoapBar/KaK weedmanpaddy. I'll stick to weed and Unadulterated Hash. For me there is NO alternative.

Kabinator

Crazy Looking ! Nice Plant ! Cool Plant !

images

Latest posts

Latest posts