You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Oger Kush seeds

Thread Title Search
Oger Kush seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2016, 07:26 PM #31
idiit
Banned

idiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant future
markscastle quote I posted above states there was nothing but ogers kush in orgnkid's original banana kush; no sag's 60/40. other banana kush hybrids came later.
idiit is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:18 PM #32
JetLife175

JetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant future
Never seen a banana pheno in any of the s1s I made from Josh's cut. I've popped about 80-100 of them since 2012 or so. All very similar to mom, but not the entire package.

Edit: The cut was sourced directly from Josh and his then Fiancé in early 2010. The flowers I smoked when I got the cut was a trip back to 99-01 for me. She definitely hadn't changed whatsoever.

Last edited by JetLife175; 01-28-2019 at 08:21 AM..
JetLife175 is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2016, 04:50 AM #33
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiit View Post
markscastle quote I posted above states there was nothing but ogers kush in orgnkid's original banana kush; no sag's 60/40. other banana kush hybrids came later.
Orgnkid was on Adam Dunn and stated his banana og kush was in fact bred with Sagarmatha 60/40. It was on the 3 episode run for the true history of ogkush.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is online now Quote

Old 12-07-2016, 05:23 AM #34
ThaDocta

ThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to allThaDocta is a name known to all
Banana OG is Ghost OG x Sagarmartha's 60/40 that's for sure. Orgnkid was the original and only original breeder of Banana OG. That's a fact. Anyone else claiming that is lying through their teeth.

Hey Wesos! Gotcha, the s1 male you guys found. Or highly staminate female as I like to call them! That makes way more sense. Cheers!
ThaDocta is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:28 AM #35
Bradley_Danks
Puffin Herbs

Bradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of lightBradley_Danks is a glorious beacon of light
I have a pack of oger kush I grabbed from the seed boutique when I was in Amsterdam in 2005. I never grew them and im not sure if they are viable any longer.... They been chilling in my desk since then. This thread has me wanting to pop some!

Any advice on how to pop these old seeds?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20161206_212217.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	387950

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:34 AM #36
non

non is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nice
if you are able to germ them we are looking at several elite uncirculated clone onlys. Have you come up with a backstory yet?

Just kidding but would be great to see you try to pop them.

Old 12-07-2016, 07:42 AM #37
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley_Danks View Post
I have a pack of oger kush I grabbed from the seed boutique when I was in Amsterdam in 2005. I never grew them and im not sure if they are viable any longer.... They been chilling in my desk since then. This thread has me wanting to pop some!

Any advice on how to pop these old seeds?
Consider placing them in the freezer for a few weeks to simulate winter. I would also consider the use of GA3 in a small dosage for an initial 12 hour soak before planting in medium.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is online now Quote

Old 12-07-2016, 02:02 PM #38
idiit
Banned

idiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant future
ok, looks like Stash's account of his reg beans Ogers Kush reproduction is substantiated by Huesos. Ogers Kush that Stash received was regular beans and Stash has faithfully preserved the original Ogers Kush seed stock.

now, couple more questions could be answered;

1). where did the male come from in Ogers Kush? very easily could be that random male pollen that fathered Ghost cut to make at least one Ogers Kush reg. bean in Orgnkid's original creation of Oger Kush could be Sag's 60/40. You had an s1 project that got infiltrated by a pollen spec of a concurrent sag's 60/40 male. Lots of you posting think this ( sag's 60/40 in Banana Kush genetics) is accurate and it could be true. Banana Kush would be an expressed genotype aka pheno that MarksCastle found in OrgnKid's Ogers Kush which was a Ghost cut s1 project lightly also pollinated by a random/rogue Sag's 60/40 male. The original one true male found from seed in the original Ogers Kush could have come from Sag's 60/40. MarksCastle sourced back to OrgnKid the special banana kush pheno.

2). Stash made his own ecsd clone cross with orgnkid's Ogers Kush male so sag's 60/40 could be in Stash's personal ecsd cut/ogers kush cross if Sag's 60/40 male pollen was in OrgnKid's original Oger Kush. Robert Verde might have gotten this right.
idiit is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2016, 05:18 PM #39
Huesos

Huesos is just really niceHuesos is just really niceHuesos is just really niceHuesos is just really niceHuesos is just really niceHuesos is just really niceHuesos is just really niceHuesos is just really niceHuesos is just really nice
Hola

I'd like to factor myself out of the ogers kush equation. There are folks here that have a great depth and breath of working the ogers kush.

There are folks like ThaDoctha and all those other folks out there doing amazing work with this plant. The world has access to their good works.

Stash did an amazing job preserving baseline, at least close to it. Guesses on stray pollen would be just a multitude of assumptions.

Ogers Kush truly is a phenom IMHO.

You get amazing smoke in a 60-70 day flower period in contrast to twice or triple that growing sativas. And, on many occasions, ogers kush quality is still hard to beat.

If you find or have an amazing banana OG, send me a cut
Huesos is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2016, 05:52 PM #40
idiit
Banned

Quote:
Hola

I'd like to factor myself out of the ogers kush equation. There are folks here that have a great depth and breath of working the ogers kush.

There are folks like ThaDoctha and all those other folks out there doing amazing work with this plant. The world has access to their good works.

Stash did an amazing job preserving baseline, at least close to it. Guesses on stray pollen would be just a multitude of assumptions.

Ogers Kush truly is a phenom IMHO.

You get amazing smoke in a 60-70 day flower period in contrast to twice or triple that growing sativas. And, on many occasions, ogers kush quality is still hard to beat.

If you find or have an amazing banana OG, send me a cut
I'm wid you Huesos. input from those with experience growing the ogers kush is what ppl want to see. I was trying to proffer a possibility on the origins of the ogers kush male that would be synchronous with the previous posts. really just conjecture on my part.
idiit is offline Quote