What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oger Kush seeds

edgar

hello every one, does any one know where i can buy oger kush seeds , if yes please send me the info ok

H

herbal essences

seeds dont exist (as far as I know) my friend, it's clone only

oaktree

I think a fellow icmager is in the process of working on an oger kush seed ill try and find the thread right quick for ya

Grandpa L

Gypsy had some S1 Oger Kush seeds awhile back. I got a pk and grew 2 and gave 8 away. Wish I'd kept a cut. Peace, GrandPa L

PDO

romdog11 said:
if you want s1 plants dr greenthumb is doing that with og kush.
yeah he is but the price is rediculous like 250-300 for some beans. he is a good breeder i give him that but if you can hold off till raskals done i think he said early 08 hold off

peace
pdo

H

HemperorsKnight

Og'er kush is by orgnkid datin back to og and them beans are loooong obsolete unless orgnkid makes anniversary beans or something

Stash

Oger Kush is by Orgnkid datin back to OG but not obsolete by far. Right now I have growing from very old seed, Oger Kush Clone x Oger Kush (these seeds are super special) I used 3 males on 3 females and I will have lots of F2's in about 3 more weeks. I also have Oger Kush F2's and have given some of these seeds out to about 10 people, some being members here at ICM. My Oger Kush are the real deal. Later,Stash

H

HemperorsKnight

Hey brother glad to hear they're still around how does she grow and is the oger by orgnkid express many diff characteristics as in heterozygosity or is she pretty homozygous

Stash

Hemperorsknight, All my Oger Kush are from Orgnkid. They are now F2 and these seeds were made from F1 seeds that were maybe 15 or 20 yrs old and I take very good care of my seed stash. These seeds are everthing that they were back then, all females were bred with all the males, no selective breeding. One of the best strains ever but a little smelly. Some phenos will make you very, very happy.
I also have seeds of ECSD x Ogers Kush. The ECSD is the old school original clone. The ogers kush was the prize male found in seeds via orginkid and they stink good.
Later, Stash

Stash

Found this on the old CW site:

Author Topic: Ogers Kush (Read 87 times)
Ghost1

View Profile

Ogers Kush
« on: December 24, 2002, 09:26 pm »
I have been fortunate enough to recieve a couple of nice nuggets of Ogers Kush and thought I'd share with the community of what I think about it. The aroma is wonderful, like that of hash from days of the old. I'm 38 and been tokin' for 23 years now. The flavor is reminis of the red hashes, mild and not over powering, yet very flavorful. It expands nicely, where one can hold the toke without coughing up a lung. The buzz is top shelf here folks. It is a good, no great up buzz with no paranoia and little if any indica burn out. I suffer from anxiety and take meds for it. Smoke like this is better than any man made medication for anxiety. I know we've been hearing about it a lot. If anyone gets the chance for a clone, go for it ! You will not be disappointed in the least. Soon I will have a clone mother in my stash garden. I would like to thank the Orgnkid for sharing this wonderful herb with me. Merry Christmas to one and to all.

------------------
The task ahead of you is never greater than the Power within you

Last edited:

Stash

I was informed that my Oger Kush seeds maybe the same seeds that the Ghost OG cut came from. Over the many years many Elite cuts were produced from the Oger Kush line and many more Elites to come I am sure. Later,Stash

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
is the ghost og you refer too the same as the josh d cut, aka ghost cut, aka og kush,
? because the josh d, original ogers kush 'clone' was found in a bag of weed brought in Miami which they thought came from Florida originally.
This is the cut that orgnkid got from josh's crew.
Then seeds where made and sold on Cannabis World website,
By orgnkid as og'ers Kush s1.

Also, if you read ghosts review of og'ers 'nugs' he describes it as like the old school red hashes.
As we all know Og Kush is fuelly with either lemon or earthiness added in depending which cut you have.
So its a bit puzzling to say the least.

Stash

Mack, who knows anything for sure, it's been to long ago. I've had these old seeds for a long time. I have Oger kush F2's, Oger Kush S1's and now about 1,000 Oger Kush Clone x Oger Kush F2's. I'm not sure just how they all come about and Ghost no longer grows and I don't want to be the one to bother him. We need a time machine. What I do know for sure is that Orgnkid did some good work and I have some very special seeds from a long time gone by. Later, Stash

ThaDocta

Veteran
Stash... There never was an Ogers Kush pure male from orgnkid. So you likely have one of the many f1 hybrids he made and f2'd that.

Ogers Kush S1 = Orgnkid/Josh D OG Kush Clone Feminized

There never was a line produced by orgnkid of a pure F1 generation of OG Kush, as it's always been a clone.

The oldest the seeds could possibly be would be 15 years old, from 2001.