What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

discovering Bubba Kush (Katsu)

G

thanks for your input guys, much appreciated

jibé , nice to see u there bro ;)

stretchpup , thanks a lot for your knowledge :ying: these pics makes me drooling :bashhead: :bashhead:

here is the little test clone in flower
stretch has not began yet

just 2 tops :spank:

here are some shots of the Bubba Kush mama ....
got 2 other clones that I will veg till early 2008 :canabis:

Bubba leaves

stay safe and strong

pa

Last edited:
G

they are a pretty plant, I just recieved a katsu bubba cut yesterday, finally the real deal bubba, been waiting a long tjme for this chance. Thanks to the man himself.

KUSHEATER1

the katsu cut does stretch way more than other bubbas but fire I'll post some pics of the tramp I have in flower this weekend

G

14 days 12/12

14 days 12/12

Pistils showin their faces

Bubbba Kush familia
clones in veg / flower

:smile:

G

rock on PA!!!! You're gonna love bubba.........no matter which cut it is!!! I've heard nothing but good things about Katsu's.............I'll be following this for sure!!!

Bf
:rasta:

Katsu

Veteran
don't take her down early. she'll look done at 55 days, but is soooo much better at 70.

flynhawaiin - no worries. this haole still has it :)

G

rock on katsu......def right about that one!!!!! UNREAL at 70 daze....I don't have your cut my friend...i have swerve's......but the diff in harvest windows is phenomenol!!!!

much respect,
BF

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey french bro "paranoidandroid"!!

Really beautifull bubba girl man, keep it very carefully.

:wave:

G

BUDDY BOY said:
I "think" that IS Katsu's cut...

hehehe.....me confused buddy.......who are you talking too LOL

cuz I have the pre-98....and it looks like his may be katsu......hell, what does KATSU think???

BF

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
katsus bubba kush cuts just arrived from france, will be fun to see the differences between that and the pre98 s1!
8344katsu_bubba_1312070.jpg

8344katsu_bubba_1312071.jpg

8344katsu_bubba_131207.jpg

8344katsu_bubba_1312072.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts