What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stitches Previous Grow Pictures

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hi, a lot of people have asked me where are my grow pics... so I have some time to upload them.

Now here is a bit about my past; I found overgrow from reading the cannabis grow bible; I soon started to soak up lots of info and really got into growing.

My first grow was bagseed and was 6 feet tall grown under 400 watt hps
Ferom then on I grew out many strains including orange bud,bogglegum's blueberry, sour diesel, John Paul Jones, Northern Lights, mystery mix seeds and many more.

I am not currently growing right now,because I had a friend rat me out and I was busted; this friend was the one who got me into growing and gave me my first beans; I knew him for over 5 years and never thought he would do that. So to other people who told there "friends" about there grow; beware man cause when shit gets tight they will save there ass and let you drown if they can get away with it and save there skin.

So anyways these are various pics; I wish I had more but the pigs destoryed my shit; computer and all and they took home videos and destoryed all evidence without a court order so I lost everything except what I had backed up.

They are getting sued to no end; I had family pics on there too, the ****ing pigs even took my recent backup of family pics....... all gone forever.

I have had many backups of pics but I lost 4 months of family pics and grow pics.

So enough babbling here is some of my favorite grow pics :)

Last edited:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
More....... It's a shame I do not have more...... thanks to the !(@*!(@*_!( Pigs

I love this one...... one reason to grow hydro ;)

This one is mid flowering; looks like it's got nitrogen issues but it's the grow light that is giving it's tint :)
I had a mixture of fluros and HPS's

Last edited:

Levitikuz

the cannabis grow bible
The best book i have ever read!

The 1st pic, those are some nice lookin plants there! That sativa is ****in insane LOL
I have to say, looks pretty good, better then what i have seen personally..

When can you start a garden again?

Levitikuz

Damn those second round of photos are ****ing nice as shit...people may start listening to youj a little more now...man that sucks you had to stop, i bet it bugs the shit outa you seeing so many grows on here and nuthin that you got goin

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Well....... if my book takes off like I think it will; I am moving to a state that allows medical grows. I was growing for medical purposes I never been arrested in my life till I got busted and we still got a shit deal. I miss growing so much... i miss my plants :(

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Yup, the complete guide to sick plants is going to be in book form. It has a new title now though it's not named the complete guide anymore. It has tons more stuff than what the complete guide thread has. has around 150 pages

Thanks for the comments; I loved those plants too man they were kick ass. I never got to try out sour diesal though the pigs took it; not to mention my bogglegum I was about to harvest; I bet they took it and smoked it for themselves. Cause I was going to chop her that day.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
srry ya got ratted out and glad your back in the comunity yes move out west where it's the best nw is little better

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Ya, I guess ya live and learn. I learned ya can't trust no one even if you have known them for a LONG time.
If I move it will be going to California. I had a huge collection of grow pics on OG; I backed them up but it was taken too.

They destroyed the rest of my shit out of spite; I even had a WW2 rifle sniper one I loved;..... that's gone.

They found out I was filing a motion to have it returned since the state was not putting it up for a forfeiture so the motion was filed and the lady said she was not returning the gun without a FOID card; my mom got one lawyer gave it to her then she says "we have a problem" so within a week's time it went from filing a motion to them destorying my shit because they did it out of spite.
No court order was filed to have it destroyed.

I called the pigs who had my stuff and they told me that all my stuff was destroyed I freaked and lost it over the phone.

He goes who said you could have it back??? I go me myself and my attorney; the state did not take it nor put it up for forfeiture; then he goes that does not mean you can get it back I go well you need a court order to destory it and he goes we have one, I go fax it to me and he goes no sorry I can't do that LOL

I go boy is there anything you guys can do that is right? I go you are going to pay for this; he goes;.. take it up with the state. So I go well you know what you guys don't give a rats ass about anyone but yourselves and then hung up on him. I was so furious I had to hang up, because I would of went into a pissing contest with the dude. So now the state is going to be shelling out around 7,000 with all the shit they took.

I am also going to find out if I can file a civil suit against the MEG unit for penalties and destroying home videos and family pictures.

These guys are a huge joke let me tell you; few months before I got busted they raided someone else then when they got into the house they accidentally shot a state trooper who was already there....... I also found out the guy who did it from a friend I know who I graduated high school with.... I found out he was the one who pointed an assault rifle to my face when I was still asleep when they raided my house. I woke up with a rifle and a maglight strapped to the gun it was like looking into the sun you could not see shit.

Last edited:

GrassArt

That sativa is a monster!

Man I would be afraid to sleep in the same room as that thing. Come crashing out of the closet trying to eat me.

GrassArt

G

Beautiful shots of the grow Stitch. :D:yes:
So sorry to hear about the thieving pigs and hope you get some justice as far as thats concerned.
Be sure to keep us informed on the progression of the book. I would love to have one.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
GrassArt said:
That sativa is a monster!

Man I would be afraid to sleep in the same room as that thing. Come crashing out of the closet trying to eat me.

GrassArt

ROFL I love your humor grass :D

THanks all for your comments; I really did put my heart into growing!

I sure will let you guys know about the book; right now we are getting pictures put into place :)

Oh, I feel ya man; when I was not busted but read about people's bust stories oo it pissed me off so bad; I wanted to just run outside and scream sometimes in anger!

See this is what happend the MEG unit (multi-County narc group) busted in on my friend and he snitched on me to get his ass outta trouble... well they took his ass in front of the judge and the judge asked do you beleive to be true on this paper? the narc said yes and the judge said sign in; he asked no questions about shit.

So then the pigs rammed my door in and the ****er was unlocked LOL

They gave a search warrant saying John doe said yada yada yada...

well we get into court years later and find out the pig we called him to testify because the basis of the warrant was so
bS and so vague; the cop took the stand and told my attorney that he did not know if the judge asked him any questions to about his credibility not to mention the cop withheld information as to he was just busted that very day and that he was given immunity to narc on us; that was withheld from the judge too!
Under our bill of rights it states that all judges should question people prior to issuing a search warrant and should not rubberstamp a warrant just to fight crime.... well we found out the judge did and under illinois state law the defendent has to prove he/she is not guilty but in this case that is impossible because there was NO witnesses besides the judge snitch and pig. Nothing was written down and all this was ****ing done in a BROOM CLOSET.

THe pig told my attorney he was not paying attention to as what the judge was asking him; the prosecutor told him what to say so the fag could use a case law that dated back in 1974 that stated judges in illinois do NOT have to question the people or witnesses prior to a search warrant..... that is breaking the 5th amemndment to the bill of rights. judge should question all witnesses and shall not rubberstamp a warrant just to fight cime.

well we got screwed; and we could not cough up 10 grand for an appeal to the appealets court. The meg unit does this EVERY TIME THEY WANT A WARRANT; they get a judge to sign one and everytime they try to fight it they bring up that case law about the judge not needing to question witnesses.

So for that we got screwed. THats why I want to bring a cival case against them; but do not know because of them being part of our state goverment I think they are immune.

****ed up ehh?

Last edited:

budvapor

that's some messed up shit stitch... sorry to hear all that. hang in there, you'll be back to growing soon! and good luck on the book! can't wait to see it.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pictures stitch! Saw your thread so I thought I'd pop in and say hi! :wave:

(sorry to hear about your situation, such a shame to lose photos and I hear what you say about being careful who you tell, I told some people I shouldn't and it almost bit me in the ass. Lesson learnt. :badday:)

Last edited:
G

dude ****ed up shit stitch i have been reading your stuff since og...the systems broke we need to change it...peace

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yeah stictch sorry to hear about your troubles, Glad to see your still around and not locked up...

Keep in touch!

G

Stitch!

Your story truly sucks. Good luck to you getting some restitution!!

And keep on with your good advice too.

Cheers
MT