What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highgrade Moroccan hash macros

B

British_Bulldog

High there,

Here are some highgrade Moroccan hash macros. There are 2 different types [edit: and Caramello below], which were bought in Eindhoven in the Netherlands.

The first 2 pics are of "Crystal Royal" from The Wall coffeeshop in Eindhoven, cost: €10 a gram.

When I bought it, it came in lightly pressed slabs which the dealer ripped open to show me (these pics show after being hand pressed by me).

In fact, all the Moroccan hash samples shown to me at The Wall came in lightly pressed slabs, and ripped open to reveal the trichomes and great smells :)

I was shown: Hija-Hija, Twisla, Crystal, Crystal Gold and Crystal Royal, with prices ranging from €7 - €10 a gram, but I only wanted the best and highest quality, so got the Crystal Royal.

[N.B. one customer I spoke to preferred to smoke the Hija-Hija @ €7 a gram over all the others, so that must be good too, but I'll have to see about that next time, as I only got the Crystal Royal]

It's nice and soft in the hand, and hardens up when left in a cooler environment, it bubbles nicely, and the high is extremely good .... the people who say "Moroccan hash isn't known for its potency..." haven't tried this stuff!

The high is very much a creeper high, and when you first try it, you think hmmm it's not that potent, then BAM! it starts hitting you about 10-15 minutes later!

My favourite game with this hash is to see how many bong hits you can take before they all start hitting you and you're immobilised, lol

It's an up high until you over indulge, then it puts you down and virtually paralises you.

The high lasts a good few hours, and the comedown is a gentle landing with no burn out.

It's a smooth, potent and tasty smoke, and I think probably the best commercial Moroccan available.

Crystal Royal
11015RM1B.jpg

Crystal Royal
11015RM1A.jpg

Also bought in Eindhoven, at The Grasshopper coffeeshop was this next sample, named "Kristal", and the cost was €8 a gram.

This hash is slightly harsher to smoke, but still smooth and also bubbles. It's very tasty and also an up high creeper; the high comes on quicker than the Crystal Royal, and steadily gets more intense, eventually peaking after some 30 minutes, and staying there for hours.

Both are great hashes and very high quality....and best enjoyed with a good cup of Moroccan mint tea :)

Kristal
11015RM2.jpg

Peace

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

High and thanks Haze, they are good prices for sure, but they were bought in Eindhoven where it's cheaper than Amsterdam, Maastricht, etc.

This is a pic of some light brown Caramello pieces stuck onto a piece of darker Crystal Royal hash underneath.

Bought from The Grasshopper coffeeshop in Eindhoven, the cost was €12 a gram. It came as a hard brittle slice, but softens and darkens in the hand. It also bubbles when lit, and the smoke is smooth, light and tasty.

The high is strong and up, more of a daytime high than at night, as it's racy and energising.

Caramello

11015CA1.jpg

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

Some good looking hash pics mr.haze, thanks - do they bubble and how do they smoke?

mr.haze420

Veteran
they all bubble,the moroccans, aged dark one domes, really has a creamy taste and is very high. the polm bubbles in the unpressed state also and really melts when presed a bit. very flowery taste and clear high. both are very strong. the afghani is redish in color and was the best piece of its kind i have seen in the 10 years i have been here. full melt, deep old flavor, earthy. very narcotic. the nepalese polm is mind blowing, almost to strong. when pressed a little it also bubbles like mad. spicy, peppery taste. my props to the brave souls who search out and bring back these treasures.

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

They all sound very nice mr.haze, thanks, and a good range of different types too. I also got some Nepalese in Eindhoven, and will post some pics asap.

Peace

B

British_Bulldog

Hi jdigga,

It's certainly high grade Moroccan, that's for sure!

The price is fair I think, but of course compared to A'dam and other parts of the NL/world, it's relatively low.

Peace

G

very , very nice BB . i v made my own hash with 20+ strains , but nothing comes close to grade A moroc like the pix you have shown . it is and always will be my no1 choice to smoke , day or night . cheers for sharing mate .

B

British_Bulldog

Thanks hibernia & that's quite a statement; I can tell you like your Moroccan :)

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics mr haze and british bulldog

i really miss geting many diferent hashes
it has all dried up around my way the last couple of years

B

British_Bulldog

Hi and thanks ojd,

I like a diverse range of hash too, and it's certainly a shame that most of the commercial hash in the UK and Europe (except NL of course!) is crap quality nowadays :(

Peace

B

British_Bulldog

Hi and thanks HR :)

It's not as potent as ice hash or homemade dry-sift, but it's strong enough to give you a good high :)

Peace

wardyleb

Lovely hash pics guys. I just love moroccan hash when the quality is good. Now in the uk its almost impossible to get anything decent. I recently came accross thease "caramellos" though and they really where a treat, and i got em in the uk. I would normaly go to holland for something of this quality.

It would melt and was just lovely.

I've also been to einhoven quite a few times and the "grashopper" (don't get this confused with the tourist trap one in amsterdam) has some very nice maroc.

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts