What's new

SUBSHOTS

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just wanted to post a few shots of my girls. i will mix some of the old in with the new, with lots of new genetics on the way.....sub

some trainwreck:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a cut that was supposed to be ecsd, but i think its chronic. look familiar to anyone?

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this was supposed to be dabney blue....but i think its been well chronicled that it is most likely m39:

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks esbe-just gettin started!lol!!!! heres some madness- had her a year or so now, and nothin i get my hands on seems to touch her for all around satisfaction!
madness at day 39(love this shot):

group shot of day 52:

61 days:

70 days-again one of my favorite pics:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
an organic grow of madness from a bro and some dried shots:

I am not tooting my own horn as this girl WAS NOT grown by me. my bro.-but this was perfectly grown herb. soooo tasty...look, even the yeloow dying leaves are still reaching for the light!!Incredible herb.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for stoppin in mrrabbit! esbe, you snuck back in! thx again. heres a few of my GDP-day 63-last one is a cool shot taken at day 53:

G

Beautiful shots!! :D:yes:
Always love how the PUs look. Great work on the grow.

G

Holy perfection!!!

Geeeeeeeez what they be,there FAT!!!

SOME FINE GROWN NUGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waaaaaoooo what a trim too.....

MAdness looks killer tight an shiny!!
GREAT WORK an SHOTS!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks everyone, for stoppin in. bad ticket, ravenevar, icetoker-thanks for the comments!

lou-thx-credit for pics goes to my bro-he hooks me up and grows KIND herb!

seedbuyer- it has been passed on to APE, and can be had by folks with access. EDIT:as far as what she is-best estimation ive seen so far is Salmon Creek BigBud, as you can see on next page-Neptune is not the only rep'd grower here who has pointed this out-also Chili Berkster. thier knowledge- plus thier pictures have me as convinced as i can be without side by side comparison.

Ragga-hows it? thx for stpn in. hope evrythings green for ya.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ragga-glad to hear it! have access to bubba-but no room-too much goin on.

dont think ive done blubonic yet: these are older pics-we were still learnin the camera-lol

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
neptune-wow-gotta be. doesnt it? hows she taste? check out the smoke report i did on her and let me know if it sounds about right. you know, i was told she was oregon big bud x indica, whats the lineage on sensi big bud? guess i can find it. lol. anyway-sweet pics, looks spot on. under 1k's? 600 almost doesnt seem to be enough. like you said, to know for sure is gonna take a sit down......sub