What's new

Ag's Cab

AlaskaGrows

Welcome to my cab :pimp3:

As some of you may know i have recently harvested 9 plants under 2,000 watts of lighting.

This is a cool poinsetta, lived in both my grows, died a quite a few times too, lol. 10-15

Full cab 10-15

Top section 10-15

Be back with more!

AlaskaGrows

pt 2

pt 2

MatanuskaThunderfuk x Blockhead's 10-15

2- 70w hps lights. i plant to seperate the ballast, fashion a sort of hood, and put them eventually on a light rail, but until that gets here im going to hang the lights of a hook with chain to lower them down.

Bottom section- housing 5 freshly transplanted moms and 1 afghan getting ready to move to flower room, as soon as it grows some more roots. 10-15

Indica Mom

Hashplant Mom

Last edited:

AlaskaGrows

pt 3

pt 3

Afghan Mom 10-15

These are either Purple or my Sativa, they look too close alike to tell yet. 10-15

root ball on plant while transplanting. 10-15

watering plants in top cab before xplanting, 10-11

My new vape, its awesome! burns super clean and tasty. can let it runs for hours and return to great tasting weed at optimum temperature.

i hope to make this an interesting show.

AG

AlaskaGrows

i forgot to say, my overall yield was the third pic of jars down, plus 11 more jars of bud. each jar holds around an ounce. some even more, like the hashplant.

Last edited:

AlaskaGrows

just more pics

just more pics

i identified my purple and sativa moms today. watered all the plants good, finally. lots of stuff is getting cleaned up, organized. getting ready for next harvest. i think i need to go with a hydro hut, since i want to use co2. i purchased my carbon scrubber along with a hydrofarm 6' light rail.

Purple mom

1/3 of the purples in the top cab.

Sativa mom

Indica mom

Indica top cab

Hashplant mom

Bottom cab

Afghan mom

Afghan going to flower first

2 good looking Indicas up-top

Carbon Scrubber- Shelf unit

Last edited:
G

looks great man. i was up in alaska on a cruise just recently good erb up there. scored some dank from some hippies in anchorage, and a bit i think in juneau.. gorgeous state man. and dude great conversion on teh 70wtr's killer job on that

1drygramperwatt

Holy shit all those big pics took a minute. Way to go AlaskaGrows!

Hey Phantom, what fight? Compared to the rest of us, the state of Alaska has some pretty nifty laws concerning cannabis - 21 years old = 4 oz. per household - legal - state law - At least it was a couple years ago - haven't been keeping up too much. Hope things haven't gone South.

Keep it up, AlaskaGrows - But hey wait! Can't you take a handful of nugs out of one of your curing jars and set it on the table just for a photo op? So hard to appreciate the colors through the glass. Any forearm size colas? I probably should have searched this grow in the diary section. Anyways, take one to the head for me AlaskaGrows - haven't had my medicine/recreation all day - oddly my connect can't be reached. PEACE!

NOKUY

Veteran
hell yeah bro!!!!!

awesome to see all those nice strains!

looks like the TFB's are off to a great start too!...I know you'll do them justice.

are you still runnin' the 1k's along w/ the new cab?

I'll def. be on board for this one :wave:

AlaskaGrows

1drygramperwatt said:
Hey Phantom, what fight? Compared to the rest of us, the state of Alaska has some pretty nifty laws concerning cannabis - 21 years old = 4 oz. per household - legal - state law - At least it was a couple years ago - haven't been keeping up too much. Hope things haven't gone South.

But hey wait! Can't you take a handful of nugs out of one of your curing jars and set it on the table just for a photo op? So hard to appreciate the colors through the glass. Any forearm size colas? I probably should have searched this grow in the diary section. Anyways, take one to the head for me AlaskaGrows - haven't had my medicine/recreation all day - oddly my connect can't be reached. PEACE!

Alaska does have some pretty nifty laws conserning cannabis. but they have changed within the last few years. we are only allowed up to 1 ounce, not 4 anymore. and under 25 plants is a misdemeanor.

and for the bud photos don't worry i was planning on doing it soon :rasta:
take it easy :wave:

NOKUY said:
hell yeah bro!!!!!

awesome to see all those nice strains!

looks like the TFB's are off to a great start too!...I know you'll do them justice.

are you still runnin' the 1k's along w/ the new cab?

I'll def. be on board for this one :wave:

Hows it goin Yukon?
yea the tfb's are lookin great! i think i am going to try and flower them soon to find out who's got what.

i plan on running the 1k here in around a week, when my plant fills its pot.

MysterX said:
looks great man. i was up in alaska on a cruise just recently good erb up there. scored some dank from some hippies in anchorage, and a bit i think in juneau.. gorgeous state man. and dude great conversion on teh 70wtr's killer job on that
hey mysteryx

yea Alaska is a beautiful country, and sometimes u can indeed score from some hippies
:rasta:
peace! :wave:

expect bud shots next!!! oh and i figured out my problem with the 70w hps lights, they have a photo sensor that tells when its dark so it turns on. i just taped over it.

also bought all my materials for my other new hobby shrooms hehe.

edit:

PoppinFresh said:
:canabis:

can i get some hashplant? lol

love to share :wave: ....BUD SHOTS SOON

those pics where around harvest btw.

Last edited:
hey alaska all that look great...... i have a 600 set up now and things are going quite nicely i was planning on doing a stanley blower / diy carbon scrubber... but that pic you have of your look nice and clean.. any info on where ya got it andprice?

thanks and keep up the good work

AlaskaGrows

i originally found that item off of ebay, but bought it off of there store outside of ebay, they are the only people i can find who have it. costed 70$ , extra 30 for shipping to alaska. good luck!
oh it was called the oder eraser, and u can find it by typing in shelf unit carbon scrubber, etc.

peace

Rollin Face

nice set up mon..what are the dimensions of that cab if ya dont mind me asking...and also are those 6 ladies going to veg in that cab the entire time? or do they get too tall? im tryin to get a closet going and need all the info i can get. thanks!

thanks... yeah 60 bucks on ebay.... look like a decent deal... how well does it work and how often do you replace the carbon? also how do you exhaust it out of your grow space? any ducting or anything? i see by the pics on ebay the fan is mouunted on one side of the box.. looks like pulls (i think?) through the box...... any way ihave a sealed room and need to vent sorry for all the q's but thanks alot for the help

Wildfire

awesome cab AG! you guys in the last frontier sure can pump out the goods. i know a couple amazing growers up there, sure makes for a fun trip everytime, lol.

AlaskaGrows

wildfire- lol thanks, ive met a few decent growers up here, they are hard to find because most are secluded loners lol. but if u find them they sure got good dank!

Stalldaworld- i found a thread on another forum in which a person said many good things about it, said he ordered 2 of them and they worked great he said. it is a SHELF UNIT, doesnt run on ducting or anything, made for sealed rooms with no exhaust. some people say u never have to replace carbon, but after a year or 2 i will.

i havent recieved mine yet but she should be here soon. should be getting my light rail today though.

AlaskaGrows

Rollin Face said:
nice set up mon..what are the dimensions of that cab if ya dont mind me asking...and also are those 6 ladies going to veg in that cab the entire time? or do they get too tall? im tryin to get a closet going and need all the info i can get. thanks!

Not a problem! :wave:

dimensions are roughly over 4 feet wide, 2-3 feet deep, and 75 inches tall. i put my shelf wherever i thought it would be best.

yes there will always be 6 ladies growing in the bottom cab, i plan to house each of my strains down there, i only got 6 atm. although i have 2 of one kind of plant in the bottom. i am FINALLY (god-willing) going to start flowering the one extra plant down there, i think she has enough roots to flower.

then i need to go get more pots to transplant one of the MTF x BH.... well maybe i need to flower them first to find out if they are male or female.

oh and the topic of 'will they get to tall' yea i think there will come a point where they will just get extremely bushy, but there are ways to prune moms back.u could just cut the top off the plant but i know there are other ways like trimming the root ball, keeping root-bound and such.

hope that helped.

btw i have probaly 50 more pics but i have just been too lazy to post them up. we'll see what happens :D

peace

AlaskaGrows

ok i finally uploaded my pics and got everything half way organized.

ok i finally uploaded my pics and got everything half way organized.

heres the bud shots i've promised. most all strains are present except the sativa (and of course purple and TFB x BH)...

Indica

Hashplant

Berry

Afghan

btw- i read an article by jorge cervantes in which he shows pictures of afghan and indica plants and i had my wrong all along! i called the bud shots according to him, which is now how i am going to refer to my plants, the right way.

before i had the indica and the afghan mixed up. glad i know the difference now.

Last edited: