What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a bit new to this.

G

I have a friend that took my bubble virginity away, wow, was that a experience.

I am hooked on bubble bag's, but I was only loaned a set for a short time.

I am just wondering where are the best bag's for the money they cost.

I will use them and share them with other medical user's that are interested in the bubble, so I need good durable bag's like my friend's were.

stay safe and grow the same way.

realhigh.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
welcome

welcome

you're in luck real. check seedbay they usually have the best deal on a set of bubblebags. :cool::yes:

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
actually if you're a med user with a doctors recommendation i would suggest bubblemans site. if you send a photocopy of your drs rec you get a discount.
5 gallon 7 bag kit for 200 bucks

G

Thank you so much for the info. I will check into it and see. I have seen bubbleman's bag's, these I do like. I used a three year old set of bag's that were well used but in great condition. They are a bit pricey, but to me they are quality bag's and worth the money.

Take care and stay safe.

realhigh.