in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Blunts XMAS Gift #2

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Blunts XMAS Gift #2 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2007, 07:20 AM #1
Blunt_69
the keeper of the creeper

Blunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the rough
Blunts XMAS Gift #2

Good day folks!! Im back and happy to report I have been nice and stoned off my last round but... now im getting low and the lazyness factor is being overcome with the possiblilty of no Xmas. weed....or any weed at all.. Now I cant be having that now can I!!!So I am doing a redo of blunts Xmas Buds----lets see if i have learned anything!!People love my Xmas gifts!!

Made some minor changes to the room, the first being a new hortilux bulb, the old one was getting tired(ran it for 1.5 years), I also built me some shelves(fan) and found a more permenet home for the dehumidifier.I also plan on plumbing the dehumidifier into the rez tank.

Ok. So again, same genetics. I thought my hashplant was going to come through for me, but.. nope Im gonna break down soon... i promise!!lol. so I have these 6 ladies that are really sick. Ive kept them in stasis for over 2 months....again lazyness factor.... but the trays will do there magic like always!

so stay tuned buckos, this thread is just getting started!!

Last edited by Blunt_69; 10-08-2007 at 07:24 AM..
Blunt_69 is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2007, 07:59 AM #2
outame 2

outame 2 has a spectacular aura aboutoutame 2 has a spectacular aura aboutoutame 2 has a spectacular aura aboutoutame 2 has a spectacular aura about
well I'm pulling up a seat,but I may have to watch from the side lines because I'm so busy in the growroom!

Old 10-09-2007, 07:43 AM #3
Blunt_69

Blunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the roughBlunt_69 is a jewel in the rough
A few pics to show everyone what a pathetic starting state I am in here this round...It burns me to gaze upon such hurting sick plants....lol..
I say 2 weeks before they start looking somewhat normal...and of course i tossed in a picture of the Magic trays too!!!

Old 10-19-2007, 07:30 PM #4
chinese-mecican

chinese-mecican will become famous soon enough
hey Blunt great work! What strain do you run
chinese-mecican is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2007, 07:15 AM #5
Blunt_69

Northern Lights. Thanks for stopping in!

Ok well, I got myself into the room this week(finally) Had a peak over everything, I started feeling better when i saw how healthy my girls look compared to the last update!!

Looking nice and dark green, the fan leaves are looking large!!The roots also are starting to make it into the lower trays where they are being fed O2 enriched nutrient solution. Room Stats are stable I am going to follow an existing grow nutrient feeding schedule(blunts xmas gift) and see how it goes!!Looking for consistency.

ppm 550 , ph 6.3, temp 69(upper)

Last edited by Blunt_69; 10-21-2007 at 07:19 AM..

Old 10-23-2007, 05:11 PM #6
Blunt_69

Annnnnnnd..TWO WEEKS LATER.....

before...(yeah i hate scrolling!!)

after

see! told ya so.... nothin the magic trays cant take care of!! Have agreat week broes!

blunt69

Old 10-23-2007, 11:21 PM #7

It`ll all come out in the wash Blunt.......

OK ...........Yeah it`s a let down from yer last score but it`ll be X-mas buds for yas so since you aint upset it`s all good since they`re kickin in now.....You Know.....teehee....Thanks fer your show dewd.........Seems like ALL yo buds end up with the dankness anyways so I`ll pull up a chair and wait for somebody to pass the .......Peace.......DHF........ .....

Last edited by DEDHEDFRED; 10-23-2007 at 11:24 PM..

Old 10-26-2007, 08:00 AM #8
Blunt_69

The girls are coming around.....faster then i thought to! I'll be flicking them into flower soon!! Maybe even early as next week!

thanks for popping in, nice to see familer faces stoping in from time to time!!

Old 10-26-2007, 08:34 AM #9
FRANKENBLUNT420
me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight

FRANKENBLUNT420 has a spectacular aura aboutFRANKENBLUNT420 has a spectacular aura aboutFRANKENBLUNT420 has a spectacular aura aboutFRANKENBLUNT420 has a spectacular aura aboutFRANKENBLUNT420 has a spectacular aura about
any man that names himself blunt deserves respect. i will stay tuned

Old 10-29-2007, 04:44 AM #10
Blunt_69

Kicken them into flower today a 20 day veg, I will prune them tommorow and wait for my colas to form!! I will also make clones at this time, giving you all an idea how i make clones in 10-12 days!

They are approx 2.5 feet tall and healthy lookin.

I have changed my feeding schedule to 8ml micro and 16 bloom and 7.5ml of hydrozyme per gallon--->From 5ml micro, 10 bloom and 7ml hydrozyme! In 3-4 weeks I will start using my bloom agent to crystal them up!!

The room as it sits it's first night of flower

top of a plant

This will be my pruning victim i will demonstrate on.. Keep you eyes peeled for the update on this baby!I will show you how to prune to achieve multiple tops.

Shot of some roots in da trays!!

peace
blunt69

Last edited by Blunt_69; 10-29-2007 at 04:46 AM..