What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunk #11

Big Eggy

Veteran
Hi guy's Just placed an order for some DP Skunk #11(fem) should be here tomorrow... I ordered them coz they were cheep as chips £30. Now for the questions.. Has any body grown or known someone that has this before as i can only find a few thing on it.. I know that it's a 70+ days finisher but i can't really find anything more. I would like to know how much it can take i.e. Heat strees and if it has a tendancy to show both sex's.

cheers guy/girls Any personal experiance would be great.

Eggy

Big Eggy

Veteran
sorry to hear that.. i know that fem seeds have a tendancy to do this as they are hermi's that show their male flowers late in flower. I'v never used fem seeds before and tend to have bad luck with regular seeds so after my current grow i think i'll give them a go maybe finish them off outside just in case they spray there male pollen all over the place.

Eggy

Big Eggy

Veteran
Yer that was i was thinking get them well into flower and just as they are 2 weeks from the end i'll kick them outside.. they sholud be too far gone to go back into veg I hope. It's a real shame that there's no way of producing 100% female seeds.

Eggy

Big Eggy

Veteran
that would be nice.. My current grow is a 250w scrog with an orange bud and blue mystic the blue mystic is having troble with the heat and shitty tap water we get in london and my last grow was 4 jock horor's sadly only one was female and id let her go too far by the time i thought about taking clones. The plan is that this time i have a smaller compartment on the side of my cabinet which will hold about 3 bonzi mothers.. All i need is some females to take a few clones from to get me started and then that should be me sorted for three types of weed for the next 10 years.

Big Eggy

Veteran
i guees thats why they were cheap... did you manage to keep it relitively seed free?

HardKnock

I have grew the Skunk #11 and have not had a problem at all with any hermis. It is a good yeilding plant. I had 6 in 3 1/2 gallon DWC buckets using GH nutes and yeilded 16 1/2 oz from a 400 watt HPS and a 400 watt MH. I have some Master Kush femed and some Orange Bud femed right now from DP and they are doing great.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Thanks HardKnock, I think i needed some good news... as im having a shit day at work.. i too have some orange bud growing at the mo, but it's nirvana's along with some blue mystic should go in to flower soon.

Eggy

tragic1

Good luck with the skunk #11 Big eggy. I was thinking of getting some too. Keep us posted on how they do.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Well at the mo it's (only Germed 1 seed) just broken through the soil... i'll probably try and turn it into a bonzi to go into my mother room... as soon as i get my camera fixed i'll start a thread on the box i built and what i have growing in it... just deciding weather to Scrog my current grow or try my hand at Low strees supercropping... What do you guys think? i have limited hight but coz in using 250w over 2.2 Sq ft my two plants in there now are very compact 3.5" with 5 nodes... and with the new fans i have put in it runs at a cool 23-24deg c.

Eggy

tragic1

It depends what ya like. I would rather have a couple big ones then alot of small ones. Certain situations though i would go for the SCROG.

Big Eggy

Veteran
really need to sort my camera out so i could show you guys how much space i'v got.. I think that i could grow them to about 2feet tall in the box but if they over streched in flower id be up shit creek with out a padle. I like the idea of supercropping coz it wil be a week or two quicker without having to train them in the wire first.

Eggy

Any information about the skunk #11?, how it's going in potency?, is it a real skunk or some hybrid?, could you do (anybody) a smoke report of this strain (or selection)?, saludos from México.