What's new

Chocolate Thai X {White Widow X G13}

bigbrokush

This is a cross that I have been working on for a second. So I've put a few in some water to see just how fast they germ. This strain at this time has no real name. But what I was looking for with this cross with to be strong with a great flavor. I'll keep you up to date as the beans come along.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I would humbly suggest a different name, as DJ Short has been using the ChocolateThai (his name) for decades for some of his breeding stock. I can guarantee that you'll confuse a whole shedload of people if you use Chocolate Thai to describe that cross.

Why Chocolate Thai? White Widow is Brazilian X South Indian, and G13 is a pure indica...? See - I'm confused already...:)

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Did I get it wrong, or isn't it Chocolate Thai X (WWXG13)?

Which means he's using the Chocolate Thai as breeding stock, not making a strain called Chocolate Thai.

As he says; "this strain at this time has no name"

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anything with chocolate thai and some breeding work will be top notch. good luck on a kick ass name.

bigbrokush

Yeah I thought about both of those names that's funny. I guess all great minds think alike. lol And yes the Chocolate Thai male from was from 1991 and the White Widow G13 was Mr. Nice seeds. That old school chocolate is just killer, I had to do it. :headbange

Cannabeard

Sounds very interesting to say the least. I am with khaleel I like the White Chocolate name. Imagine the Chocolate taste with the resin production of the Widow. Can you say NICE, I would be interested in a test grow of those. Wink wink. Keep this one developing and I cant wait for some pictures.

Part Comment and part tag. This one I am interested in for sure.

Keep it safe, keep it green, and free your mind.

Cannabeard

bigbrokush

It took a min but the seeds have brake ground. It took just about 17 days for the first seed to pop and 22 for the second ones. Pictures are on the way soon.

bluebublelove

Squashed Black Widow

Arachno-Coco-13

Hershey Widow Bomb

Fudgecicle

White Chocolate

Thait-Widow

--thats as imaginative as my stoned mind can get right now.

bigbrokush

Here is a up date on the Chocolate Thai X WWG13

This is the faster of the ones that have popped out of the dirt.

This one just made it out of the a few days after the first one. But looking good. :headbange

I have a few more pictures to up load that are a bit more current. The plants are starting to get bigger now. :jump:

Cannabeard

Here is a couple more:

How about Fry Day the 13th
or White Thai Event (my personal fav. along with White Chocolate)
or Thai Surprise
or BanGkok Widow
or Bangkok Hilton (another term for Prison over there)

Hope you enjoy our stoned brainstorming for you. It is fun and if you get some amusement out of it, and maybe use one of the names for it, that would be cool...

Things are looking good...Keep us updated

Stay safe,

Cannabeard

Big Brother

breeding

breeding

Well Bigbrokush it should be pretty good smoke if blending the smothness of Chocclate Thai and then the potency of white widow, Are you coss breeding in a green house, :joint:

bigbrokush

Big Brother said:
Well Bigbrokush it should be pretty good smoke if blending the smothness of Chocclate Thai and then the potency of white widow, Are you coss breeding in a green house, :joint:

I do hope that this is something that turns out to wonderful that what I am looking for here. You know like a VSOP.

bigbrokush

Here is a update on the plants that was taken about one week ago.

It really looks like the G13 to me from the leafs.

The plants are getting big real fast. I will veg plants for another 45 days or so. I'm in no rush at all to turn the lights to 12/12. So I'm thinking that I will veg until they all reach 3 ft tall. More pictures to come today I hope.
And I don't think that I answered Big Brother question fully. No I'm not using a GreenHouse, I'm all indoors. I wish that I could go greenhouse that would be great.

bigbrokush

Ok so all is going well with the current grow. After a slow start since the plant have come out of the dirt that have taken off. And I must say that I am happy about that. My plans are to veg until the plants get right around 3 ft tall and at that time go to 12/12. With that being said here are the up to date pictures.

This picture was taken on Sunday

This is the same plant picture was taken today, its starting to beef up a bit.

This one here was the first one out of the dirt and is the biggest at the moment

This is the same plant on Sunday.
I also have one other plant that I must show here soon which is Green Crack X Chocolate Thai, I think that this one here is also going to be something special.