What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The official stoner Chicago Cubs fan thread

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
If ya love nothing more than remembering smoking a fatty and listening to Jack Brickhouse's hey hey for an Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Ron Santo, or Dave Kingman homer, or Harry Caray's holy cow for Ryne Sandburg, Andre Dawson, or Sammy Sosa. Or if you are one who listens on the radio to Ron Santo and Pat Hughes. Tonight we took the first step to perhaps ending 99 years of futility. So Cubs fans sound off!!!!!!! GO CUBS GO!!!

in cubbiedom
-fb

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
geedub said:
**** THE CUBS! BREWERS FOR LIFE

can you say melt down? poor brewers, i guess you can use the phrase we cubs fans have used for years, wait til next year! enjoy watching us in the playoffs! :muahaha:

-fb

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Hi im that guy who interfered with moises alou in that faitful world series game home run a few years ago lol ...can i join???

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
nycdfan042 said:
Hi im that guy who interfered with moises alou in that faitful world series game home run a few years ago lol ...can i join???

no youre not. if you were you'd know it was the league championship, not the world series. nice try though. :laughing:

peace -fb

tngreen

Veteran
damn Nug thats quite a novel! will have to come back and read that later for sure!

Tomorrow night is the night the Cubbies start their Series trek and I obsolutely cant wait to see it unfold!

Any one remember that guy howard stern would have on named Ronnie woo woo? He was classic, a cubs fan who sported the whole uniform and chanted cubs woo,cubs woo,cubs woo, ronnie woo,cubs woo. he was classic. Thats one damn proud cubs fan

Classic. Love to see fans like that. Im an A's fan and we have a couple characters of our own. just look up banjo man or krazy george, any bay area heads know exactly who im talkin about!

G

hahaha...
the cubs choked as usual...LOL...
now,i will watch as green bay defeats the bears...

way to dig up this old thread just to be a jerk. oh and wait, im pretty sure the bears just won, and the bears suck this year too. ouch.

G

as far as i'm concerned the cubs can blow it every year as long as we come back and get it done against green bay like we did last night...that was a great game, glad to see the bears get it together...as long as the bears don't turn it over on offense we may only lose one or two the rest of the year, no team creates turnover better on defense than da bears...archuleta needs to go though, what the hell do they have a white DB for? john lynch is the only white DB in the league i would want and he's kind of like a mini linebacker anyhow...