What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

pftek

picture.php

really nice canopy bro. wish my were like that.

hesh

Hey fellas, been a while, glad to see everyones still got killer stuff. :wave: Im still at it just really busy. Thought I would share some new ones.

My BlueSonjax2 x Orange Diesel cross, pheno 11

Casey Jones pheno II @ 74 days. Smells like burnt rubber, gasoline, and a little bit of citrus. One of my favs.

Casey Jones pheno I 77 days. Diesel/skunk/fruity/wine

Mustang Mist @ 77days.

BSOD #15 closeup

One for chaco: Original Haze x Skunk #1. I think this pic was taken a week ago but this shit is amazing, smells like bubblegum haze, lots of tops and most should finish up about the size of beer bottles. At 80 days now but will let her go another week, almost all cloudy trichs, and a few ambers starting to show up. Have another pheno that smells the same, but with tighter nugs.

There's more in the gallery for your viewing pleasure. :joint:

G

guest121295

Morning gentlemen, hope ya'll are well!! 2nd pot of coffee time...I'd love to have some of that Sams Thai for myself but I havn't pulled the trigger on her.That looks 100% better than so many of the other indoor grows of that cross.....
picture.php

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
morning fellas! here are some pics of some blue haze and aisle 9 from hazy lady. have a good one :)

hesh

Lookin' like a hazy morning, nice stuff TC. Chaco, this one is the original haze, don't think I'd mess with the Thai, was skeptical of these finishing under 100 days but looks like 90 will do it. These didn't stretch too bad and were pretty easy to grow, ended up around 36" each.

More haze:

This is my other pheno of the Original haze x skunk#1. Smells killer, total resin bomb. 80 days.

And its sister, this ones a little earthier but they both still have some crazy bubblegum candy mango smell I can't quite put my finger on.

Mr. Nice SuperSilverHaze. 80 days. Sweet chunky lemony metallic funk.

And Outlaw's Double Purple Doja x Pre98 Bubba. This ones straight bubba, just turning purple now at 80 days. Wish she'd given me a branch to clone, gotta reveg this one. :wallbash:

Stay high and dry :joint:

The Baphomet

Veteran
That O haze looks great I have a T haze that has been going 85 days now and will likely go 120 +. It has the correct smell and grows crazy

The Baphomet

Veteran
Wow TC nice ! I just ordered some new bags, I got two trash bags of primo clippings in my deep freezer . WE haven't made any bubble or any kind of hash in a few years since my old bags fell apart .

bendoslendo

Great shots hesh! I think I might just grow out my O-Haze x Skunk beans after all.

I wasn't going to grow them out because I had them confused with the T*Haze x Skunk reviews I've seen.

After seeing yours, I might pop mine tonight! Thanks :)

G

guest121295

That's my style too...sometimes, then I'm back chasing my tail again, but a great haze never dissapointed...I have 3 nevs female cuts I have no idea what to do with, they grow insane, I'll get around to them....:)Hesh, you're a weed geek too!!!....back to the dog Chaco!!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
weed geeks unite! just trimming up some of the blue haze. im really looking forward to trying this stuff out. thx for the compliments bendo. i was lucky enough to get cuts of all these hazes just not sure when im gonna run them again. im really focused on the chemd, ecsd , larry and triple kush atm. the triple kush is frosting up after just 2 weeks in flower. its uncanny. she does have some serious parents though. stay safe fellas.

G

guest121295

This is my cat Mr Nice, one of the coolest cats I've ever had.He's been injured and he has a broken leg that healed on its own but he's an unreal critter gitter.He sits like 70' up in a tree waiting for woodpeckers.Mrs Nice was run down by a car a few weeks back but she produced 2 litters of 6 in her short life.I'm not much of a cat lover but Mr Nice I can't help but like.He sits outside my shop every morning @ 4am waiting for me to show up.He beats the hell out of my blue heeler and that's a damn tough dog, her name is Cheech...
picture.php

G

Guest3498

Hesh, dare I say one of the nicest OHxSk1's I've seen... I bet that one is going to be some special smoke...

Day 42, got their first taste of overdrive last night

Casey Jones
picture.php

Strawberry Cough
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

Don't think I haven't been watching, good to see some new faces posting regularly. Great work, guys & gals! :good:

Spent yesterday processing most of my OD F13 x A11 fresh-frozen budlets & trim into hash. Also did a run of BHO while I was at it.

picture.php

The left pile is 73, the right, 45.
I whipped the bho into budder today. :smoke:

I did two different hash runs, then combined the 2 bags for a third run. Then I boiled down the leftovers in a big-ass lobster pot for hrs, strained the leaf/buds out, and continued a slow boil for a few more hrs, adding 2 sticks of butter.
Here's what I retrieved this a.m.

That's a tablespoon on the right. ;)
I'll be melting it down in a double-boiler and straining it before using it for edibles. :D

G

guest121295

You guys have really piqued my interest in the hash trip.I'm saving anything that looks like it has thc on it.There's a nice pile of trim drying for me right now.The trim from the mango/widow came out very nicely, there was some Larry trim in with it and the hash has a Larry scent, it still seems to need some time to dry out.....VADO the garden is looking CLEAN to say the least, great pics. I'm working on vegging up this Blue Hashplant while I prep the La Nina and some old Larry moms that are starting to come back after some rude treatment.I set up this closet and its great but the MH 250 is just about to outlive its usefullness.The hashplant reminds me of some g-13 hashplant I used to grow for some years.I really hope to do a nice job on the hashplant...
picture.php

G

Guest3498

Thanks chaco :tiphat:

All that talk of trim is making me fiend for more bubble! Security at the phish concert last weekend felt it necessary to take the last 2 grams of mine, along with all my herb for the weekend and a throw away pipe I usually carry around. They don't take kindly to the meltyness around those parts...