Bubba kush pre 98 (day 48)

M0nkey

all these pics u see are stacked.. :headbange

26351stacked_2ready.jpg

26351stacked-bud-4-med.jpg

26351dude.jpg

G

Holly FUKIN ICE CRYSTALS MONKEY!!!!!

You just smothered me ooooooooooooooh!!!
WHAT A SHOT MY MAN,i your FACE trichomes!
Jumping FUK nuTz welcome an i wanna SEE MORE!!!
My cam cant even come close.......

M0nkey

weaterdayz said:
damn thats some kick ass macros, any shots of the whole plant?
i crop in couple of days so il get full plant shots then but for now heres a shot of the bud.

bubba kush pre 98 ( day 48 )

26351rewady-for-ic.jpg

G

sweet shots man. bubba is such good smoke. if ya dont mind me asking...why r u gonna chop so soon?

THC•20

Woooow. Those are just some amazing crystal clear pictures man just ****in lovely! I wish I was growin' Bubba :(.

M0nkey

shake said:
sweet shots man. bubba is such good smoke. if ya dont mind me asking...why r u gonna chop so soon?

i have house inspection in few days.:( and need to cut every thing at day 50 2 dats before they turn up ..that gives me 2 days to get house sorted from a grow room to a normall house..lol.pretty gutted tbh but thats life. .

cyburnt

!Breathtaking Macros!

!Breathtaking Macros!

Thats some of the densest trich forest I've had the pleasure of viewing:respect:

S

suckerrepellent

that pre 98 bubba is one hell of a strain, one of my favorites. beautiful looking plants buddy! congrats on what looks like will be a fantastic stash.

SBP

looks exactly like BOG's SourBubble... speaking of, which came 1st.................. the chicken or the egg?!?!?!

mariman

Nice ones full of crystally goodness :wave:

I have wondered many times about how closely sourbubble resembles some kush......makes you think don't it
:chin:

peace
M

Guest423

Veteran
bubba 50-60 day = good
bubba 60-70 day = real good
bubba 70-80 day = unreal

nice pics, sucks you have to pull so early...it's bubba so it's still gonna be good but nothing like it could of been.

cannigrow

Fantastic pictures...I'll be running the same cut shortly, good to know the breakdown of 50-80 days...how many of you let it go close to 80??

G

i go 70 days .................it looks done about 65 days all hairs red and pods plump but the size keeps packin on and the trichs are all.......clear and shiny <uppity high> at 60-65 at 70 + is the real couch lock bubba

but cant go by the hairs as even mine by day 30-40 are all red and look finished...no more white hairs .........gotta go by trichs.......but seems 65 days is the cash croppers preferred time to crop bubbas.........i let every thing go 60 days from first hair

:muahaha:

Last edited:

M0nkey

mangled said:
damn those some nice pics
what kinda camera you working with?

thanks buddie..

tricome shots i use - canon 400d-canon mpe-65 lens-canon me-24ex ring flash

bud shots i use nikon d50-sigma 50mm macro lens-sigma macro ring flash

soon to be updated for canon 400D and 100mm or 65mm macro lens.

i like to have 2 set ups,,as i shoot insects every day they dont wait around for u to change lens

M0nkey

not sure who he is but i know 100% this is pre 98 bubba kush..same as growkinds.temps have been pretty high and because of the inspection in few days i cant flush as much as i would like..the claex are starting to turn purple and so are the leafs...this is 1 bad ass strain..:)

Last edited:

THC•20

inspection? you live in an apartment? If so how do you get away with growing in an apt lol? Do you have to cut down because of smell or what?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts