What's new

My new picture thread

A helpful member helped me with a little "Forum Ettiquette" :spank: problem I was having....didn't know the related issues and possible consequences of hotlinking to other sites galleries.....thanks BuzzBob! :wave:

Let's get the specs out of the way first:

3000w of HPS---
Lucas Method, GH Flora series (Micro and Flower only)
1200 PPM
ph=5.8 - 6.2
Temps; day-80 - 85, nights- 70-75
Humidity......too high right now...I was just given a dehumidifier (sp?) and will be installing it today.

Hydro system: Six, 5 gallon sites with a 5 gallon control bucket, bastardized, homemade bubbler/recirculating drip pumped with a Little Giant pump, running 24/7.

So, here's a few pics of the current garden, First is a panorama shot of the whole room....funny how flattening a room out makes your plants look smaller LOL

2339H0010865-P-med.JPG

Here's one up closer... a SuperSkunk

2339HPIM0861-med.JPG

Another SS

2339HPIM0860-med.JPG

Another...

2339HPIM0859-med.JPG

More...

2339HPIM0858-med.JPG

2339q2-med.JPG

And this bush.....I wish ....oh I wish I knew what strain it is.....I had clones of Shaman, Ak, and Jack Herer that got hopelessly mixed up......I only kept this one and ...I have no idea....

2339q1-med.JPG

same plant

2339q5-med.JPG

2339q3-med.JPG

Flowerman

A very sweet setup, and some very healthy looking plants. Will definitely stay tune to this, very nice indeed.

70s_PotHead

growing crazy brother

growing crazy brother

Hey Pistil :wave: Looks like the girls are settling in to there new home just fine, from the looks of the panorama view i'd say you have room foer a few more buckets :canabis:

I'm glad you didnt bail on this site because of the photo link thing, I need to get a gallery here myself so I dont have to link to the klozit.

70s :cool:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Hiya handsome :wave: they look better and better everytime i seem them :canabis: .Keep us updated or :spank: ........ :p .......... :wink: .

Hey everybody! Thanks .... good words to hear from such as yourselves!!

Flowerman......I love your pics man....love to follow your threads.

Bazeado, thanks for the info on the odiferous and indica heavy qualities. Originally my intention was to grow the SuperSkunk (nirvana btw), BECAUSE of the smell, but..... the hand of fate stepped in and I was forced to make a move just before flowering and now I'm in a much less secure (landlordwise) situation......I'm considering building a garbage can size carbon scrubber...I've seen some pretty cool plans on this and other sites.....
I can tell already these buds are going to be HUGE on the SS. The other plant seems like it'll produce a grip of crystally nugs, but they won't compare to the SS, size wise.

70's, Teresa.... How are you my good friends? Healthy and Happy I hope! See you guys back at the house LOL.

Obsessive camera guy tries to master his digicam

Obsessive camera guy tries to master his digicam

Did a nute change/system flush yesterday morning, I've been adding about two and a half gallons of water a day and changing the system out every 5 - 6 days.

Here's some overhead SuperSkunk pics taken from the top of a five foot step.

2339a1-med.JPG

2339d1-med.JPG

2339b3-med.JPG

2339b4-med.JPG

This is from the floor

2339b2-med.JPG

back on the ladder
2339b11-med.JPG

from below

2339b1-med.JPG

Now the unknown clone... white balance is a bit off

2339a7-med.JPG

First attempt to adjust shutter speed

2339a5.JPG

2339a6.JPG

2339a4.JPG

2339a3-med.JPG

A little peek up the skirt..... baby got back

23397-med.JPG

23398-med.JPG

Same plant from the ladder

233941-med.JPG

233921-med.JPG

233911-med.JPG

Ah...... got a little crazy with the pics this time....

G

man o man grow boy grow i swear those ss are just killin it. and that huge clone i swear the bud shots are gonna be sick

rock on
p
rock on

Swerve

70s_PotHead

Your insane man

Your insane man

Dude this grow is totaly crazy man, the unknown clone is out of control :bashhead: I hope you find some bucks for the bubble bags because your going to have trash bags full of trim from thei harvest.

Have you tried to count the bud sites on the clone :canabis: Bet that SS really starts to stink up the place soon :redface:

G

man p dude those plants look killer bomb man i cant wit to start seeing close ups.. dude i bet is stinks in your new pad huh?? dude that unknown clones has soooo many buds wow man o man wow

clsoe ups close ups

Swerve

G

hello 123.....
ohhh my lord bro thats one fantasticly full room you have there, one must be careful in there or one might get lost hahahahaha or perhaps never want to come out hehehe...ohhhh and T i don't think you see tarzan i think that is jane hahahaha...
respect much my friend............

How about another needlessly huge run of pics :)

How about another needlessly huge run of pics :)

Thanks you guys! Gotta give credit where it's due though.....you know where I learned to do what I do. :rolleyes:

I got this one and a couple other shots just before "daybreak"

23399c-med.JPG

23399d-med.JPG

23399e-med.JPG

23399d-med.JPG

Closeup superskunk

23399b-med.JPG

Okay okay! Last one. This is the short bush

233931.JPG

70s_PotHead

Pistil, man I dont know what to say, I think this has got to be your best grow yet :canabis: :canabis: It amazes me what you can get out of a 5 gal bucket.

I can take that kind of criticism all day long!

Here's my new toys....total of $50 bucks

180 gph pump
1 5 gal bucket
2 14 gal rubbermaid
12 sites

So... it's a recirculating drip with two bubble stones per rubbermaid. Control bucket in the center.

all that's missing here is the air pump and stones...I've got em :)

Ready to fill with such strains as....

Rockbud (courtesy new member Swerve.....give it up everybody!)
AK 47 (courtesy 70's pothead)
Crazy clone (me :D)
Ice (Nirvana seeds)

Here we go folks.......

G

ahhh man i cant wait to see them rock bud babies.. should be quite nice your gonna love em.. trust me woooooweeee man rock bud right now is a major favorite of mine. and i havent even smoked any yet just love the plant gorgeous plant...smell wonderfull.. i cant wait to start seeing bud im only 2 weeks into flower though so i have nice preflowers

swerve :canabis: