Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Reservoir Seeds > Project: AF Lisa Marie

Thread Title Search
Project: AF Lisa Marie Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2007, 10:45 PM #1
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
Project: AF Lisa Marie

I finally got into a position to start up a couple of the Lisa Marie I got last year. Depending on what I end up with only starting two beans depends on which way I go. I plan on crossing it to an autoflower strain called Blue Streak and here is a couple shots of the Blue Streak. This was grown under a kitchen table using a 130w CFL setup.

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~

Last edited by S_a_H; 08-25-2007 at 10:54 PM..

Old 08-25-2007, 10:52 PM #2
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
These Lisa Maries are about 5 days old....

And here the Lisa Maries are at 10 days......

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~

Last edited by S_a_H; 08-27-2007 at 01:02 AM..

Old 08-29-2007, 03:02 PM #3
REZDOG
Banned

REZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud of
Great to see you back,viva la France,my friend!
Also,the LM looks A++++!!

Cheers!

Old 08-29-2007, 08:30 PM #4
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZDOG
Great to see you back,viva la France,my friend!
Also,the LM looks A++++!!

Cheers!
Whew, I wasn't sure how well you would take to me trying to make a Lisa Marie AF alot of people still scoff at the idea of Autoflowers.

I had PM'd a couple other breeders to see if they would donate some pollen of their favorite strain but none were interested so I started these LM's.

S_a_H
~dj~

Old 08-29-2007, 09:05 PM #5
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivor
Hey S_a_H, yer new project sounds kool mang :smile:
I'll be watching. Good luck mister

Old 08-30-2007, 01:05 AM #6
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

The Lisa Maries are doing great but one of them is alittle droppy and has a tiny barely starting burn mark of some kind when its only been fed once with a 1/4 strength at most and its in FoxFarm Ocean soil so I know it has nutes.

S_a_H

~dj~

Old 08-30-2007, 01:23 AM #7
REZDOG
Banned

REZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud of
watch that foxfarm soil,it's a bit 'hot' (acidic)

:smile:

Old 08-30-2007, 01:43 AM #8
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZDOG
watch that foxfarm soil,it's a bit 'hot' (acidic)

:smile:
I have heard that from several people but I have always been lucky with it. FoxFarm has a new bagged product out called FF Frog or something like that is suppose to be kinder to the seedlings and when you transplant you are suppose to use the Ocean.

S_a_H
~dj~

Old 08-30-2007, 03:40 AM #9
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

How long should I let the LM veg for before dropping into 12/12 or well it sex on its own at 22/2 and after that 12/12 ? Thats the light schedule for my autoflowering plants.

S_a_H
~dj~

Old 09-05-2007, 07:14 AM #10
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

I should have given these two seedlings a bath before I took any pictures. If you notice some soft yellowing it is because it was right next to my Blue Streak male when it decided to start spewing pollen. I'll mist it with some water to kill off any left over pollen not that it matters to much since i'll be crossing it later on to the BS. If you look close you can see a tiny bit of burn I was talking about but it stopped there.

S_a_H

~dj~