What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fireritos

Lizard Fish

A different spin on Firecrackers with Kief instead of bud.

Ingredients Needed
All natural Peanut Butter
Tortillas
Strawberry Jelly
Fresh toasted Coconut
1 small sprig of mint
.2 grams kief per burrito

Using a coffee mug I cut out two small circles from a large tortilla.
Spread a thin layer of peanut butter down the middle of tortilla.
Add Keif

Spread a little more peanut butter on top of kief to completely encase the keif in PB.
Fold it up.

Wrap it in Foil

Bake at 320 for 20 minutes.
Add toppings and enjoy!

Lizard Fish

Taste is much better with kief. Verry enjoyable actually. As for .2 grams strenght. i think i am going to make mine with .3, due to tolerance.

E

eLiguL

That sounds very tasty and ive got to try it. There is one thing that I might change, ive read that THC begins to vaporize at 180 degrees. Lower the heat and cook for a bit longer???

Lizard Fish

I thought about that, next time i make them i am gonna stick a thermometer in one several times throughout the cooking process. to check the heat. I think that the aluminum kinda keeps the heat out, sothe inside of the peanut butter doesnt get to 300 degrees, but only tests will tell for sure. I will let you know. I have also considered heating the peanut butter and keif in a double boiler and then put on a cracker or tortilla.

upn'smoke

i'm making one right now, but i used .5 grams of finely grounded bud and .2 grams of kif. i'll let you know how it turns out

and thank you very much for telling us about this

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
eLiguL said:
That sounds very tasty and ive got to try it. There is one thing that I might change, ive read that THC begins to vaporize at 180 degrees. Lower the heat and cook for a bit longer???

try cooking brownies at 180 degrees and tell me what happens, itll never solidify, plenty o' people make brownies the old fashioned way and it works fine just my .2

-clorox :joint: