What's new

Bhang , Your F*#K UP !!!

Click for Larger Image

Liberty's Kitchen
Recipes for Recreation and Health
~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~
BHANG LASSI
In India cannabis leaves and milk are made into extracts known as Bhang.
Bhang is used often to make drinks with a buzz , such as traditional lassi.

So lets begin ;)
1 cup of low fat milk (soy milk may used, but does not " Catch " the THC well )
1 gram to 4 grams of powdered sinsemilla flowers
2-3 Tablespoons of Natural Sugar
1/2 cardamon (get this spice at India grocery stores )
1 teaspoon Rose water :p
a dash of cinnamon, nutmeg , or clove ( your choice)
Heat to near boiling, Simmer 30 min. or more

Cool & Strain. ;)

Mix in :
2 cups of Natural Organic Yogurt (plain)
Serves : 2
Enjoy, :D

Peace,
Liberty Balance :wave:

G

Nice, I have some friends coming over and I'll have to try this for us.

Eli Bloom

i just made some of this (i have a bit of a cough so i'm experimenting with cooking) it is DELICIOUS!! i did a few things differently...I didn't have cardamon, i used a little bit of ground ginger to cut the taste a little (i used about 4-5 grams of cali-o X bubblegum), i used honey in addition to sugar, i used a little bit of vanilla extract and i did half rose water and half orange blossom water which worked out really nice, and then i put a little lemon juice in it just a second ago...the citrus of the orange water, lemon, and california orange compliments the beverage quite well...i'm definitely going to make this again, i would recommend it!

i just made this yesterday... id idnt have any cardamon.. or rose water... but i used cinnamon and all spice and used low fat cherry fruit yogurt to mix in.. i was impatient and didnt let it cool before stirring in the yogurt and drinking.. but it was still really good. for some reason i felt itt got me high immediately... I drank it at 11 am... and was still coming down at 2 pm... it wasnt a real couch lock high either.. granted i didn't put much trim in... today im making it again but with more trim and some calyxes as well, and this time using my t. haze x sk #1 instead of kalichakra.

the kalichakra has a GREAT flavor when used in bhang lassi... defeinitely adds to the exotic taste. if i didnt plan on making cannabutter with all my remaining trim id be content with making Bhang lassi from all the kalichakra trim.

o i also added like 2 tsps of butter just for good measure cuz i wasnt sure there was enough fat in my recipe to absorb the THC.

Last edited:
D

Don Cotyle

Thanks for the reicpe Liberty Balance, I'll be makeing up a batch as soon as my Burbese Dream is cured! Sounds delicous!!!!! I might add a little ghee to bulk up fat content! Don

Storm Crow

Veteran
I would use 4% milk or better yet 6% (extra rich) milk. Not so good for the arteries, but it gives the THC something to "grab on to". - Granny

Its fun to see a classic drink (for my family and I) combined with my favorite medication. I usually drink lassi's with dinner because it helps with digestion and softens the blow of mom's spicy roganjosh (spelling in english is strange), but this is a great idea!

Thankyou!

idoja

this recipe is badass. i like to steep bigalows plantation mint tea in the mixture as it simmers. -very nice.
a while back i shared some of my bhang with an intern at work who was from india. he kept falling into the walls as he walked and eventually ended up hiding in his office. good shit.