What's new

Tropf Blumats?

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Anybody ever use Blumats? Been using them for 2 months now and they are OUTSTANDING! Perfectly tunable delivery rate,they are "smart",only delivering water when needed,need very little head pressure (2 ft,I think) and cheap 7.95cad Any questions ???

Last edited:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Yes, I've heard of these, and I like the looks of them alot!!! A German fellow mentioned them on here a year or so ago, but they were not available in North America as of yet.

Where did you get yours? It seems you like them alot, and your plants do too!

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Hi B-C. Got them at the local grow store (in BC) I think they are available on the web.
So far, they have worked flawlessly and also miserly, ten plants are only using 2-3 gallons a day(most days 2) in 6+7 gal pots,they sense the soil moisture and only drip when needed,no wastage! No batteries,no timers. Adjustment is EASY!!! Been reading here for some time now,did some searching on these,found nothing.I am just trying to give something (hopefully unique and useful to many) back!

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
I would rather use something like this than to use the timers and drip tubes I've messed around with in the past. I would like to use these in my Guerrilla grows as well as in my vegetable garden, these look like a drought sufferers dream!!

BACKCOUNTRY

Veteran
You should do a thread outlining your irrigation related projects, that one picture I saw you post of a rain harvester was interesting........