Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > I Love to Eat Raw Cannabis!

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
I Love to Eat Raw Cannabis! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2007, 02:24 AM #1

I Love to Eat Raw Cannabis!

Interesting site to check out:
https://www.cannabis.uk.net/raw%20cannabis/homepage.htm

One of the pages on that website:
https://www.cannabis.uk.net/raw%20can...perhempme.html

Quote:
Once the physical body begins to be healed and the endocrine system begins to function more effectively, consuming more Hemp literrally floods the body with light bringing you into a divine state of spiritual bliss that is beyond words (and beyond the analysis of science). It’s like being fully plugged into Gaia, buzzing with the vibration of pure Love. Ah, the bliss of Cannabis.

During my 40 day ‘Super Hemp Me’ Fast it brought further confirmation of what I knew already, but rather than just knowing it, I was feeling it. More and more I feel that we are beings of Love, created from Love, sustained by Love and that Hemp is the ‘Tree of Life’, the most perfect plant on the planet. I feel that all we really need to do with Hemp is plant it and eat it. Making clothes, paper, building materials and such like are all distractions from the ultimate truth that we are naked apes designed to live in a tropical climate and not in cold, damp temperate climates where we have become slaves to the dread fire culture. Fire creates free radicals and that is the root cause of so many problems in the world today. Eating electron rich foods, primarily Hemp, helps to eliminate the damage and bring us back into balance. But can we truly heal ourselves whilst immersed in the dread fire culture, with all its pollution and unbalanced lifestyles? I think not. That’s why I aim for this to be my last year in England for a while. My plan is to leave England and fully immerse myself in nature in the Southern Mediterranean where I’m very fortunate to be the ‘caretaker’ of a few acres of south facing terraced valley with a river running through it.

I get the feeling however that I will return, as I believe that I am destined to challenge the system that claims that the most healing plant on the planet is ‘undeniably harmful’ and ‘illegal’ to grow or possess. This ‘undeniable harm’ is only to those driven by greed and wishing for people to live in fear and doubt. Fear is the absence of Love, and doubt comes from living in fear. Don’t doubt this: We are coming to the end of a 25,920 year cycle, and the end of the ‘Kali Yuga’, the most asleep part of conscience evolution, but as we approach 2012 and the end of time as we know it, we will be entering into a new dimension of existence as we head back to the centre of the Galaxy. My feeling is that at the higher dimensions of existence (the 4th dimension and beyond) the pulsing frequency of the planet will increase and those of us who have made the conscious choice of building their bodies from highly mineralised, electron rich ‘light’ foods will be able to exist within the ‘Love Frequency’, experiencing ‘Heaven upon Earth’, while those of us who have made the choice of building their bodies with demineralised, electron deficient, dense, nutritionally dead ‘junk’ foods, will be unable to exist within this frequency range and may well be stuck in a 3rd dimensional Hell.

So get planting and eat from the Tree of Life and ‘yee shall live forever’.

I wanted to add something thats important. It says on the website:

By consuming Cannabis in its RAW NATURAL STATE you can :
Heal yourself of any illness
Rebuild and strengthen your immune system
Activate your Light Body
Commune with your higher-self, GOD.

Well, awhile back, almost a month ago while I was still in Hawaii... I decided to make a raw shake and threw in a small amount of raw cannabis trim/shake/leaves. I ground it all up and drank it.

I don't know if its coincidence, but I actually had a kensho experience a few hours later. A kensho is an awakening, in Buddhist terms. The only reason I know this, is because I tried researching the exprience I had and found that kensho matched exactly what happened to me.

So I think marijuana might have this property, to be able to open up to God... or at least facilitate this.

The interesting thing was, I had it RAW. Maybe its true, marijuana doesn't like fire. Maybe it was made to be eaten raw. This is pretty interesting stuff... What if God gave it to us to help us commune on his level?

Because the kensho experience I had totally blew me away. Put everything into perspective. I should keep experimenting with raw cannabis now.

Last edited by Indicad2006; 07-24-2007 at 02:48 AM..

Old 07-24-2007, 02:26 AM #2
Irishslappop
Ganja struetu?

Irishslappop has a spectacular aura aboutIrishslappop has a spectacular aura aboutIrishslappop has a spectacular aura aboutIrishslappop has a spectacular aura aboutIrishslappop has a spectacular aura about
weiiiiiiiird.

Old 07-24-2007, 02:34 AM #3
ThingFish

ThingFish is on a distinguished road
I thought they were eatin Herb as they harvested. That was always delecious. MMMMMmmmm Jucy!
ThingFish is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2007, 03:15 AM #4
smurfin'herb
Registered Cannabis User

smurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nicesmurfin'herb is just really nice
youd have trics stuck on your teeth forever! cannabis has a great taste when eaten, especially the calyxes (just bite down into them), the taste sticks in your mouth forever i love it!
smurfin'herb is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2007, 03:54 AM #5
Tarkus
Mother Nature's Son

Location: going where the water tastes like wine, gonna jump in the water and stay drunk all the time.
Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about
I love eating nugs!! I swear, one of the spiciest things I have ever eaten was 2 grams of some bud I bought. My mouth was on fire!!! It tasted so good though, and woke up. I didn't eat anything or drink anything for an hour or two afterwards, it tasted so good.
Best tastes ever.

Homegrown, is a good thing, plant that bell and let it ring!

-Neil Young
Tarkus is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2007, 04:28 AM #6
Sheriff Bart
Deputy Spade

Sheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really niceSheriff Bart is just really nice
its on fire cause the trichs cut your mouth up pretty bad on a tiny level.

i love to eat it raw. i love hemp seeds (is it any coincidence that they also happen to contians the perfect amino acid profile, tons of omega acids, 20% protein and a shitload of fibre?

Old 07-24-2007, 04:29 AM #7
lotatokin

lotatokin is on a distinguished road
i really must do this ! it always looks and smells so good you just want to bite it anyway ! im sure you know what i mean. when do you feast ? as soon as chopped?,,,,after its dry?,,,,,,when? im about to go on a feeding frenzy !
lotatokin is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2007, 04:32 AM #8
Tarkus
Mother Nature's Son

Location: going where the water tastes like wine, gonna jump in the water and stay drunk all the time.
Tarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura aboutTarkus has a spectacular aura about
I also love letting the stems sit in my lip for a while and then chewing the hell out of them. The flavor!

Homegrown, is a good thing, plant that bell and let it ring!

-Neil Young
Tarkus is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2007, 04:35 AM #9
rastamonunika

rastamonunika will become famous soon enoughrastamonunika will become famous soon enough
Great info =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indicad2006
Interesting site to check out:
https://www.cannabis.uk.net/raw%20cannabis/homepage.htm

One of the pages on that website:
https://www.cannabis.uk.net/raw%20can...perhempme.html

I wanted to add something thats important. It says on the website:

By consuming Cannabis in its RAW NATURAL STATE you can :
Heal yourself of any illness
Rebuild and strengthen your immune system
Activate your Light Body
Commune with your higher-self, GOD.

Well, awhile back, almost a month ago while I was still in Hawaii... I decided to make a raw shake and threw in a small amount of raw cannabis trim/shake/leaves. I ground it all up and drank it.

I don't know if its coincidence, but I actually had a kensho experience a few hours later. A kensho is an awakening, in Buddhist terms. The only reason I know this, is because I tried researching the exprience I had and found that kensho matched exactly what happened to me.

So I think marijuana might have this property, to be able to open up to God... or at least facilitate this.

The interesting thing was, I had it RAW. Maybe its true, marijuana doesn't like fire. Maybe it was made to be eaten raw. This is pretty interesting stuff... What if God gave it to us to help us commune on his level?

Because the kensho experience I had totally blew me away. Put everything into perspective. I should keep experimenting with raw cannabis now.
Thanks for sharing Indica! My only comment would be in relation to you saying " What if God gave it to us to help us commune on his level?"

There is no seperation, that is merely an illusion that we have been conditioned to believe, but since we are the Divine, created from the same energy, we have the ability to consciously create our reality, together, as a single entity, instead of a fragment of "God". God is just a label, basically to clarify what we are speaking about.

Dont you find it odd that we dont have a non-sexual pronoun for this High Level being? Humanity is what created the labels. Luckily now we have the ability to change all that, and as you can tell there have been many different references to the same energetic frequency but through different words, i.e. universe, source, spirit, etc. but all in all, its just energy.

i think that you should continue on whatever path you choose, because that is the right path. If you feel that cannabis allows you to be closer with God, then because of your choice then yes it will. If you consciously choose to have that interconnected experience throughout every moment, then you will feel the intrinsic connection that we once knew when we were younger. if you practice opening up the the non-physical senses, you will open yourself up to all that is. When it happens more often, take note, as you are changing your reality, consciously, step by step. Doing so will validate your experiences, allowing you to be more conscious of them as the occur in your life.

We are all Divine, capable of creating miracles because miracles are meerly an expression of consciousness. When we move beyond limitation, beyond separation, it allows one to enter a state where you experience your true interconnected nature. And this feeling can stay with you, that feeling of your cells vibrating at the highest level possible, the feeling of being completely supported in all of your endeavors, the feeling of Love Peace Bliss and Joy can all be yours, if you choose. Its simply a shift in conscious awareness. Become conscious of your thoughts and you will become conscious of your entire multi-dimensional reality.

Higher Self, Soul, Monad, however you want to label it, its all energy and its all of the same source, just different levels or dimensions of the same expression.

Research the Mahatma, and definitely take a peak for anything from Vyamus. They hold an incredibly unique perspective on human evolution, and the spiritual evolution of any other planet really. They are wonderfully un-limiting and once again, very empowering.

Thanks for sharing this link my friend, it is great to spread Love =)
I also had a link while back from someone who channeled the cannabis entity, and they gave a short synopsis of its history on earth and before earth. Fascinating stuff! There is also a good book relating to using marijuana as an aid to psychonautics, not to mention psychonautics would also be a good thing to research =)

almost forgot, try and get in touch with Soma, and he'd love to talk to you about his spiritual experiences with Cannabis, and how he feels that energy open and extend his heart chakra energy outwards. And besides, its always fun to talk with Soma =P

Keep spreading the Love! =)
And Thank You for being You.

infinite Love
unika
the language of the heart.
There is only one race,
the race of humanity.
There is only one God,
and He is omnipresent."

-- Sathya Sai Baba

I AM the Monad, I AM the Light Divine,
I AM Love, I AM Will,
I AM Fixed Design.
rastamonunika is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2007, 04:36 AM #10
rastamonunika

rastamonunika will become famous soon enoughrastamonunika will become famous soon enough
The Link

Heres the Link:

https://snoedel.punt.nl/index.php?r=1&id=296553

enjoy!

Love
unika
the language of the heart.
There is only one race,
the race of humanity.
There is only one God,
and He is omnipresent."

-- Sathya Sai Baba