Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 02:33 AM   #1
kurlyq2g
You can't read this line.

kurlyq2g is a jewel in the roughkurlyq2g is a jewel in the roughkurlyq2g is a jewel in the rough
Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

This thread is dedicated to JLP's creation, Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1

Please post your picutes, descriptions, and smoke reports here.

I would love to host anything related to this cross on this thread.

Seedlings, clones, dried bud shots, harvest shots... anything really.

Please do not bicker or argue on this thread, we have all been seeing too much of that around here. I would also like to add, I do not have any seeds to give away, and once JLP says there are no more, there are no more.... Please respect that, and dont flood his inbox with requests for free seeds, or offering to barter or trade.

Thanks for checking it out, I hope you enjoy what you see.

JLP's thread for the SD X OG beans;
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...0&page=1&pp=15

Quote from JLP:

"I took a couple of Rez's SD IBL fems and pollenated them with a OG Bx 1 male from Sugenite.
I really like the OG,it's a great couchlock that puts my lights out but the yeild is pretty small.The SD adds some weight and flavor to the mix,Rez did a great job on the SD.The 2 together came out pretty good,I've grown several of them so far,they seem to go about 65-70 days or so although you'll get some variation."

I recently found out I will be recieving some of these beans, and I am VERY excited.

JLP is my favorite person, hands down, on IC mag. Im sure others will agree with me there. His generosity towards the cannabis community is both wide spread and well executed.

His work is know throughout all of I.C. Mag as only the highest of quality.

I have had great luck with my Mississippi Mud {JLP} thread, it is almost 30 pages long. It contains many great pictures of an award winning strain, and I really enjoy looking through it.

These magnificent pictures of the SD X OG were taken by JLP. {JLP, if you want me to remove them, I would be more then happy to comply.}

Let me know what you guys think. Lets keep this thread alive for a long time.

I believe a round of respect points is due for JLP.

Last edited by kurlyq2g; 07-13-2007 at 02:41 AM..
kurlyq2g jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 02:50 AM   #2
Brother_Monk

Count me in brother. These are the first JLP beans I was lucky/fast enough to be gifted, and I've been around quite a while. Not just here either. JLP has been doing this for a while now. Much to you JLP.

Old 07-13-2007, 02:59 AM   #3
supernerd

supernerd is on a distinguished road
Any thread involving JLPs beans will be alive for a long time.

Old 07-13-2007, 04:09 AM   #4
minds_I
Mufflover Extraordinaire

minds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond reputeminds_I has a reputation beyond repute
Hello all,

I am anxiously waiting for the mailman. I have a slot in my cycle coming up in 70 days or so. I recieved confirmation of thier being sent. Again, thanks.

I like to veg 60 days so this will fit nicely into the rotation. I have hopes of making a mom to round out my strain collection.

minds_I
"And it's agreed that there's a need to play the game and to win again"
"Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
"Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
"Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
"Teach the children quietly for someday sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
"Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved." ~ Tim Minchin
minds_I jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 04:11 AM   #5
Berry_Coughin'

Berry_Coughin' is a name known to allBerry_Coughin' is a name known to allBerry_Coughin' is a name known to allBerry_Coughin' is a name known to allBerry_Coughin' is a name known to allBerry_Coughin' is a name known to all
I'm on board for this one.... can't wait to let some JLP genes rip....

Thanks again JLP

Old Location, put on hold....

Berry's Micro Dresser
Berry_Coughin' jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 09:44 AM   #6
DimeBag65
You will not be forgotten

DimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond reputeDimeBag65 has a reputation beyond repute
I will hopefully have some shots up at least by this winter, not sure if i have room or time until next indoor round but i will definitely be posting up the mother i end up keeping and bud shots.

A big thanks again to JLP for his kindness in gifting these wonderful genetics out

Prop. 215 and SB 420 Complient

Medicinal Cannabis Grower

RIP buckeye-Leaf , you will be missed, but not forgotten! and live on in our memories, cheers brotha
DimeBag65 jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 10:32 AM   #7
KITCHA

KITCHA is a name known to allKITCHA is a name known to allKITCHA is a name known to allKITCHA is a name known to allKITCHA is a name known to allKITCHA is a name known to all
And here is a pic of the final product, its the disco sh*t!

KITCHA jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 06:57 PM   #8
BorisTheBlaze

BorisTheBlaze has disabled reputation
omg those are soo beatiful kitcha.... looks like u have a very pretty SD pheno there in the second pic. SOOOO EXCITED TO START THESE!!!!

peace all
boris
BorisTheBlaze jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 08:19 PM   #9
kurlyq2g
You can't read this line.

kurlyq2g is a jewel in the roughkurlyq2g is a jewel in the roughkurlyq2g is a jewel in the rough
Wonderful plants Kitcha,

Do you have any kind of smoke report/description to give us?

I am very excited to be getting some of these beans, should be fun.

Better judged buy twelve then carried by six.

overgrow refugee looking to learn.... always learn...

Check out my 100% flourescent grow!
kurlyq2g jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 08:52 PM   #10
trem0lo

I cannot wait to start these up. I feel so lucky to have such fantastic genetics on my way...

What kind of phenos can one expect in a cross like this? Would there be a SD-leaning pheno, an OG-leaning pheno, and a combo pheno? I'm still learning about the science of breeding, so any info would be helpful.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:58 PM   #11
skar
Trichomes Trainer

skar is a name known to allskar is a name known to allskar is a name known to allskar is a name known to allskar is a name known to allskar is a name known to all
wow kitcha, nice work on these lady's frosty like hell !

tremOlo> maybe take a look at the thread JLP started, some people's have asked questions like this :joint;

take care
Mat eo bevañ pell Bevañ mat avat zo gwell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
skar jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 09:19 PM   #12
Dr. Haze

Dr. Haze is on a distinguished road
thoes honkeymagils grow soo quick..

1 month of veg with 2 of flowering = 4+ ft. Defetinately SOUR!
Dr. Haze jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 09:27 PM   #13
happyherb
no wuckin furries!

happyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud of
im in !!!....once again thank you JLP....when there in the soil...there will be pics on here...got 10 sour D seedlings going now...will be more than interesting to compare the two.HH. =]-~
happyherb jest online   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 10:08 PM   #14
ft100

ft100 is a glorious beacon of lightft100 is a glorious beacon of lightft100 is a glorious beacon of lightft100 is a glorious beacon of lightft100 is a glorious beacon of light
have we got a name for these yet, if not i think we should start a thread on here to name it if JLP hasnt named it yet, anyone, anyone, anyways, great shit as always, brings the community together and in these days of bad news always being on tv this has brightened many days. peace
ft100 jest offline   Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 11:30 PM   #15
Hal

Damn...got mine in the mail already!

Thanks JLP!