What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Lebanese

G

Hi Potheads

i've got the first Golden Lebanese with his typical sour taste and headstone for over 20 years.
in amsterdam, they have a fine Red Lebanese, which is harder to smoke and gives you a very fine headstone too.
But the Golden Lebanese is tasting better,

i will roll and smoke one for you all

sungrower

Last edited:
G

I'm fond of most of the Nederhash and some of the Imports in Amsterdam... that red leb is definetely a fav!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Are you going to roll that with some nasty tobaccy or wacky tobaccy? That is one European custom I just don't understand.
I agree !!:D

another custom I don"t understand is the vinagar on the french fries:confused: :confused:

G

LOL Herb...well let's see if I can answer this one for ya, I grew up in the U.S and moved to the Old World 18 years ago, so I feel qualified ;).

As long as Americans have existed is about how long fast food has existed in the U.S. Give or take 100 years or so but them's the facts.

Much of Europe, and in particular Italy, has seen the existence of fast food in only the last 20 years or so.

Thus...Europeans suffer a total lack of style when it comes to fast food which explains submerging french fries in mayonnaise and vinegar.

Question of fast food style and class guys...:D

G

dear ketchupheads

pot is better with tobacco, gras i prefer poor, of course

about stile, europeans are not 40% overfat like the fellow americans and the kind of quality you find in Europe's specialiced fast food you will not find in 500 years in the whole usa and UK to,

DEAR BARBARIANS

ezozo

Hi m8
I grow all kind of Lebanese as I know there are white and red ..
I was growing them for more the 15 years outdoor ...

Look in the pictures are some white one first time in door (not so easy but the I was new to indoor ...)

624ILks_Flower_9week_02.JPG

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

enjoy
zozo

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
tabacco mixed with pot?...... nasty !!

tabacco mixed with pot?...... nasty !!

Ketchupheads !?!?!?..... barbarians ?!?!?!?....... THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS BOY !!!...... LOL

G

if there is the behaviour of United Sillys in these days, you get back, what you deserve

i just wanted to talk about pot

G

vinegar in joints, thats what you are standing for
can we talk about pot over here?

i've grown 4 Lebanese Hashplants this year and all have been males, so thats enough

fine pictures, thanks ezozo

Joemutt1978

I went to Europe,

Everyone put the mayonaise on their fries, I asked for ketchup, the waiter kindly brought it out, everyone was happy. What is the debate?

What about the people that put Bar-B-Q sauce on their chicken strips? You are all nasty, because I use honey mustard.

You don't like Bleu Cheese on your salad? What are you a nazi? I hate people that put thousand island on their salads, I want to kill them all.

Yes, you sound that ridiculous.

Let's get back to talking about that lebanese, i'm interested, what crosses make them red or gold?

G

of course with ketchup
the Lebanese let their plants overriping til they are brown. of course on the dry mountainsides in lebanon.
then they produce 3 or 5 kind of stuff. The red color is from the brown buds, the golden is from the powder. The lebanese hash is coldpressed and has no dirt in it like others. The Lebanese dominated the hashmarket until Mr Sharon got in in 1980.
i know the red and the golden from the 70s; today the red is available in Amsterdam, the golden in central and southern europe
i tried both (i was in Ams this summer), the golden is like in the past the better

Last edited:

ezozo

yes the fucking wars are killing everything.

but after the 81 war (not 80) there where great time to the Lebanese hash 82,83 and 84 where great season with great hash.
what is kill the cannabis in Lebanon now is that the US government paying money to the Lebanese government to burn the cannabis fields and pay the farmer.
of course the Lebanese goverment take the money and burns the field and give promises to the farmers but not the money.

The Isrealis are the best customers and pay good money for the Lebanese Hash ... lets hope for peace

pease
zozo

G

Another off topic argument I see.

So tell me who has the best hash? Would Moroccan be better than the lebanese? Those two are the biggest exporters are'nt they? Who's is better and why?

Blatant

G

My mind is in the gutter

I could have sworn I saw "Golden Lesbians" when i clicked on the thread.

sorry

My first question was...
HerbWeedman said:
Are you going to roll that with some nasty tobaccy or wacky tobaccy? That is one European custom I just don't understand.
And my second question is.......What about tobacco makes pot/hash Better than in the raw? (sungrower-You did say better right?) Please help me see the logic in this. And what's with the crazy ranting?? Am I allowed 3 questions? F*ck that makes it 4. I like the lebanese Blatant. It has a less harsh impact on the lungs (unless you roll it with tobacco. quite harsh that way. I've tried it and didn't like it) but your answer might fall in the personal preference department.

Last edited:
G

morning fellows

The Lebanse make the cleaner and better smelling hash than the Morrocons, in my view. I don't like this hotpressed stuff. In some of the morrocon hash, you can feel, that the plant was not ripe at cutting, just dry out in early stage. and so feels the stone

if you only smoke pot the WHOLE day, starting the day with sativas like the cindy (an us-weed) i smoke, you put some tobacco in hashjoints for a better burning, the grass i take pur. Smoking a machine or a bong is a sunday pleasure, for me. raw imported hash is to harsh to smoke it pur

hash cookies i know, butter i don't know

another question is the kind of smoking; if you are paffing around, it's different from making deep lung hits, i like paffing around.

Last edited:

ezozo

Blatant said:
Another off topic argument I see.

So tell me who has the best hash? Would Moroccan be better than the lebanese? Those two are the biggest exporters are'nt they? Who's is better and why?

Blatant

you right !

me myself as one that the first 3-4 years of smoking (very long time ago ;) ) only blond and red hash from Lebanon and didn't know that you can have cannabis in other ways :D

and then the market was open for Moroccan Hash and real grass ;) (Lebanese sativas and Sinai Indica) Love the black Afgani :cool: thats the best for me ....

The Lebanese Hash is not so uper if you compare it to cindy is more like soft AK47 a lil more serene in a way ...

here is a Lebanese Sativa from last year mmm 2 years indoor (she didn't like it :mad: ) 12 week flowering (most of them 9-11).

IKb_12week_08.sized.jpg

after few years in cali Blatant I need stronger ones ;)

pease
zozo

Last edited: