What's new

My little Garden

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hello all I have a few things going that I would like to show,
and to get any thoughts and or words of advice from anyone familar with what I have going.

Thanks for your time and what evr advice you all might have.

The first 3 pictures are a Strawberry Diesel that a good friend gifted me.
this is a first for me with this, so if anyone see's something amiss
please let me know. also he told me this is the strawberry pheno.

Next are another clone he gifted me witch is Abog as he calls it(A11xBogbubble)
And this I have grown out before and I can tell you this stuff knocks you on your ass, and flowers in the 50 day mark.

And the last three are of a G13xburmese that another good friend gifted to me, It was put to flower on 6/5.

Again any and all comments are welcome.

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.......

G

Nice plant/pot size ratio my friend :D I got a pack to play with, I am also in search of that pheno...heard the smell and taste are unimaginable...:D Look forward to some buds!

hydroclops

Veteran
Yea I got lucky with this, the friend that gifted me the clone says that not only does she smell like strawberry's , but she packs a punch.

Just started seeing the pistals, so every day is better and better.

G

Are those all natural... looks like the first few pics you used some kind of training.. care to reveal your secret :D

hydroclops

Veteran
Kinderfeld said:
Are those all natural... looks like the first few pics you used some kind of training.. care to reveal your secret :D

The first three (including the one that is xed for some reason) is the S/D, and there was no training.

The 3rd one is the Abog, the only training I have done was to use some string to spread it out a little.

Oh yea slips the smell of that G13 is already awesom. :headbange

Hey there Wamen nice to see you :wave:

Thanks again all for any and all comments or sugestions.

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.......

Stay safe and high.

Gdawg61

Looking great HF420!! You will love the StrawberryD. I love seeing her shine in a full blown hydro setup. I have 2 boxes of SD with 3 plants in each. My screen will be filled in about 10 days, then 12/12 around the 7th. In soil she was done at 65 days, the Abog was done at 45. I like to harvest a little early. The Abog is unique! It's fast, potent, and tasty. Yield would be the only negative IMO. I rarely finish a .3g bowl in one sitting. The angular branching is very obvious. My A11 "genius" pheno was the mother. What I love the most about Abog is the intense euphoria that rushes over you in waves. It really is a feel good weed. Clear and uplifting, but smoke too much and you're finished. It's more like a sipping wine. A few hits here and there and you're good!!

The StrawberryD is the real deal. You have the "BombBerry" pheno. The bud structure and color of this pheno differed from the other two. I had a slightly stronger, more diesel-like pheno, but the combination of taste and high propel the bomb berry ahead of the rest. Now I see she grows like a fucking beast. I think you will be impressed with the yield!!! Hats off to Rez for some great genetics.

Peace

hydroclops

Veteran
Hey there GD good to see you.

If you click the little red x on top of the first picture you will see a full shot of the S/D

And it is growing 2 freeking inches a day I had to move the light up since I took that picture.

And BTW I can't thank you enough :headbange

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO........

Last edited:

Gdawg61

Sorry the Abog can't keep up :) dude. You may want to go horizontal and self SCROG the grow. You will get a better yield with more light spread over the entire grow. Tht StrawberryD beast looks like it will shade everything. When I SCROG it's hard to get an idea of the plant growth. It looks like Abog is more suited for that type of grow as it should be. The parents were both selected for the branching. I can grow anything in my setup! My StrawberryD's are almost ready for 12/12, the Abog too!

Peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love it Hydrofome420, damn much streech in that strawberry diesel, planing to tie it down?

hydroclops

Veteran
Yea GD that SD is a fast climer.
I think from now on It will be either or when it come to the Sd and the Abog.

I relly want to try doing the abog alone.

Hey there ESBE how goes it buddy,
I am trying to tie them but The room is only 5feet wide and 3 feet deep not alot of option when it comes to tying them.
Espeacialy when I have the other one in there flowering, if I tie it down it would cloud out the light to the others.

I have a bigger areo unit I think I will use on the next grow.

Thanks for the props.
Stay safe and high.
......HYDRO.........