What's new

KRUSTY BUCKET SYSTEM (recovery info)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Maybe they couldnt compare to his success because they tried changing to much about his system when there is only a couple minor fixes truely needing done.

Greenjag

Can anyone confirm what Krusty says about unshaded vertical lights being superior? I'm really interested in that but don't want to sacrifice a crop yield to discover it's crap!

Seems to make loads of sense tho.

pumpkin2006

mrwags said:
Lower yields you say from ebb and flow buckets BAH :) You just gotta hold your mouth right when you flip them. :muahaha:

Mr.Wags

Sorry, what? Thats some pictures from weed world... what does that have to do with ebb n' grow buckets? If those are a product for ebb n' grow buckets, then I'm sure the photographer took pictures of the largest and best looking plants. Krusty's buds were still larger then that. WTF, I'm not dissing those systems... geez I wish people would think :nono:

To dude who wants to know about vertical vs horizontal lighting: vertical lighting is superior if the plants are large and the lights are positioned correctly. Your using about 100% of light coming off of the bulb. Most reflectors are made up off aluminum, which has the best reflectivity at about 95%. Then your borosilicate glass at 5mm thickness will reduce it another 7ish%. So now we have a lose of about 12%. Then there is the uneven distribution of lighting for most hoods (except some PL's) which creates an inefficient growing environment and will have a negative impact on yield. Thing is, the way he grew plants (large) you have to use side lighting... you can't do that in a 4 plants per sq/ft SOG on ebb n' flow tables... so you gotta pick your battles and choose whats best for your situation. Trees/Bush's = good for vertical, SOG's/Scrogs/JOG's = good for horizontal, cooled hoods.

Last edited:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pumpkin2006 said:
Sorry, what? Thats some pictures from weed world... what does that have to do with ebb n' grow buckets? If those are a product for ebb n' grow buckets, then I'm sure the photographer took pictures of the largest and best looking plants. Krusty's buds were still larger then that. WTF, I'm not dissing those systems... geez I wish people would think :nono:

pumpkin man chill dude. I simply wanted you to see what is possible with an ebb and flow bucket with 1 1000 watt bulb. lol krust imo is was and always will be a genius. I think he got tired of all the pm's and dissing of his system when somebody tried it and didn't do it right and posted up hate thread saying Krusty Buckets suck which we all know is very much the opposite.

And those pictures are MINE taken by me and every bucket looked like that it's in a posted grow over at the Organic Hydro section if ya care to take a peek.:muahaha:

To me Krusty shows that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. They say if you wanna see how big a man is see how much it takes to make him discouraged. Krusty showed in his thread that discouraged is not in his vocabulary.

I do miss ya Krusty :respect:
Mr.Wags

G

Mr. Wags.....you`re exactly right bout Krusty bein a forerunner and there`s no doubt about those pic`s with him standing amongst those plants are awesome to someone that`s never grown big plants.....If you let common sense, logic, and knowledge of photography guide the way, you`ll come to quite a different assumption after examining said pics........First off......They`re from a mobile home plainly which at best is maybe a lil over 7 ft. floor to ceiling and the very far right of the pic shows plainly that top colas(behind the wads of string) are easily at least a foot away from the ceiling, ok?...... Pay attention in the other pics to how far off the floor Krusty`s buckets are off the floor....This has ALWAYS been one of Krusty`s tactics about how big his plants always got...Minimum 30" off the floor before plant ever starts coming out of the bucket and btw.......I`m not sure that there was ever a determination about these particular pics and the actual yield, but I can tell everyone that 84-90"-30"= 54-60"... 5 ft max........Miinus a foot to the ceiling is 42-48"...4 ft. out of the bucket at best.......right?.....Yes the plants are swollen and over Krusty`s head at well over 6ft. from the floor cuz he`s a short fat fuck but believe me...........These plants are NOT the 3+ pounders but they`re still "awesome"...I still love that Klown even if he is a dick with ears cuz he showed me howta`s procure an awesome "IRA" with my hobby.......Remember folks.......All things being equal with apples and oranges.......Krusty rules.....just ask him.........Peace....DHF....... :joint:

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey pumpkin i wish YOU would start thinkin'. Ummm and maybe start growin'?

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

pumpkin2006

Bonzo said:
Hey pumpkin i wish YOU would start thinkin'. Ummm and maybe start growin'?

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What, why does everyone seem to think I'm pissed or something, did I set some primer or preface saying that I was mad.... all I asked was what, and why was he showing me a picture from Weed World; thats awesome that he got published, mo props to ya. Maybe ya'll need to take a chill pill and not be reacting to something that isn't there. :bashhead:

I seriously don't understand this community... I mean geniuses, but a bunch of people that fight and treat each other poorly. I mean if your just being a dick and spouting out information that is false, check the person and set them straight.... serioulsy though, Bonzo, what are you talking about? Can you please articulate to me, in words, exactly what it was I was doing?

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Murphle said:
What ever happened to Krusty"?

Just like So Quick he got tired of the BS and folks saying these were fakes and blah blah blah.

But So Quick came back maybe just maybe. pumpkin I didn't think you were pissed man it's just well there a whole lot more to it than you know and since Bonz and I have been here from damn near the start we have learned it's best to sit on the porch and count the cars as they go by:) 1,002,001 1,002,002 ...

puff puff pass ty Bonz

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

RamCTD1027

Pumpkin-

I meant no harm by agreeing with Bonz. I simply meant that I would like to see a grow show from you cause you seem to know your shit.

Ram

Hydropimp

Veteran
Back to the krusty sitiation tee hee haha. For real so that make a big differnce between little water and a shit load of bubbles and lots of water with bubbles in it. :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts