Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > What strain for a guerilla grow in a cornfield?

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery for Clones
What strain for a guerilla grow in a cornfield? Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2008, 10:38 PM #91
Gunnarguchi
Banned

Gunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really nice
Very valuable information Farmaz is in not to far away from you ( 56 N lattitude)
i have some ErocketxDP also and ill give them a try here when season starts among with some of the crosses im preparing in my grow room.

Ive even talked so some friends about talking to farmers and persude them to let a spot be free of pesticides for a small amount of the harvest.
some of the farmers up here also enjoy smoking from time to time, and if one agrees it will make it all easier as we would not have peoblems with pesticides and also if its not all ripe by harvest, im sure we would be able to convince them to let the corn around the plants ripen for a few more weeks
Gunnarguchi is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2008, 09:25 PM #92
Hindu Killer
Banned

Hindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the rough
Thats a goood idea G! If they can be trusted and with stand possible intterogation should work out nicely.
Hindu Killer is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2008, 01:59 PM #93
New Grower

The ultimate strain for a cornfield should be the LOWRYDER (and it's crosses), isn't it?

probable ready before the corn

peace, NG

Old 02-22-2008, 02:11 PM #94
zappa66

zappa66 will become famous soon enoughzappa66 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Grower
The ultimate strain for a cornfield should be the LOWRYDER (and it's crosses), isn't it?

probable ready before the corn

peace, NG
Hmmm...Sounds like a good idea. I can se rows and rows of lowryder, its like the movie "A Scanner Darkly" at the end...erm, nevermind

Anyway with some seed running I could see this as a safe option for those unsure when their local corn comes in.
zappa66 is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2008, 05:05 PM #95
Winston_Smith

Winston_Smith is on a distinguished road
Like in The Scanner Darkly or in the X-Files movie.... lolz
Anywhoo.. Any early strain should work. The lower the latitude the better for
finishing on time. Having grown up on a wheat farm.. I have seen many grows in corn, wheat, milo, and all sorts of crops.
Winston_Smith is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2008, 09:53 PM #96
Hindu Killer
Banned

Hindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the rough
LR wouldnt yield very well.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:03 AM #97
zappa66

zappa66 will become famous soon enoughzappa66 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindu Killer
LR wouldnt yield very well.
Hence the "rows and rows". Besides some (LR x) can have yields of almost an OZ. (under ideal conditions).
zappa66 is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2008, 03:39 PM #98
Hindu Killer
Banned

I would be more inclined to try LR in bean fields or potato fields etc......something that is short and allows alot of light to reach the plants, in corn for the most part the plants have to compete with the corn. Be interesting to see every ones results this next fall. Good luck to all.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:52 AM #99
Gunnarguchi
Banned

Gunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really niceGunnarguchi is just really nice
Some times the cornfields grows goes bad
Big cannabis grow in corn busted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7G-KqaUHYo

well, it had my notice that the bust didnt come from DEA finding it from the air or similar, but due to a tip from a local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindu Killer
Thats a goood idea G! If they can be trusted and with stand possible intterogation should work out nicely.
I have at least one local i know i can trust for that.
? is only if his in on it or not.

Last edited by Gunnarguchi; 03-03-2008 at 11:55 AM..
Gunnarguchi is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2008, 03:37 PM #100
Sin Humo

Sin Humo is on a distinguished road
You have some nice strains there Farmaz2 - is it possible to source those in the UK at the moment?