What's new

Nate's Update's

natefrog

Greetings fellow practitioners of the forbidden arts.......good to be back home after a crazy few months.........i'm back in the swing now, got reports up the wazoo for this thread.......gotta find/make time to post......shouts to C for this gem (who's stoner ass is forgetting about the babies he killed).....lol....where's your acct.?

Mendo Purps....(pics edited for print arcticle)......the terpene signature of this clone is simply unreal.......i cant stop smelling it....tasting it....red wine...sugar....and plums?.........she has huge, uniform, white and pink gland heads, some of which are striped purple.......wish i had a macro camera....i still havent completely gotten to know her yet.......the plant in these first pics is a tad overmature......btw.........great job on the Ultimate Sativa Thread ICmag!......it is priceless in my opinion.

here she is unflushed (and unedited)....a more classic MP look.

Last edited:

Rastatrue

Purple power

Purple power

Hey now, Hi Nate, good to see you again. See you still got a green, I mean purple thumb. Those are some fine photos of a wonderful plant. Can almost taste it though the screen. :joint:

G

Yo Nate,

That looks top notch for sure. It'll be scary once you "really" get to know her, huh? Keep up the top notch work man. Job well done.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome nate..simply awesome!! :yoinks:
Great to see you btw!! :wink:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
glad to have you back and postin nate,,,, looks top notch,,,, props brotha, you got some skills

take care,
bartender187

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Beautiful ladies indeed Nate, glad your back in action so we can see some more of your great growing skill in all strains you run. Looking forward to seeing many more of your grows to come :joint:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Nate the Great is back again. Happy to see you posting. Especially those lovely pics. I hope all is well, take care.

Latest posts

Latest posts