What's new

Oldtimer's Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hello Haze lovers!

I have to place order yesterday on pack of Haze and on Oldtimer Haze!
Dubi and Team Ace are really very nice and made a great work with Haze!
They are super breedeurs never avaricious of advices!

thank you Dubi, Ace Team!

Thanks for kind of words! Can't wait to hear about your haze garden in a few months ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Too many lines to explore, too little time...

Dubi, you and the Ace team are really bringing the community a great service in these lovely old school genetics. I can't wait to grow them out as well as see others do the same. The Old Timer Haze is not for the impatient but for those who are willing to put the time in, the wait is so worth while. My favorite daytime smoke (hands down) and also an enjoyment in the evenings when I need a little pep in my step.

Im glad you are enjoying there the cured hazed ;) Few people apreciate this kind of weeds nowadays, especially by the look, you maybe show it to the young growers and they think you are growing weed, a tropical haze would never have the bag appeal or rude potency of the modern hybrids but the smells and effect are so clean and old school, you can not find something like this in modern plants.

The potency is moderate in the 'pure' line, could be quite good if grown correctly outdoors in a warm climate but if you cross her with a powerful non tropical hybrid... you can easily get x5 times more potency than the pure haze parental plant .. i did some 'accidental' hybrids between haze and other non related tropical hybrids and the potency was terrific bufff ...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
dubi, wondering about new stock are those seeds same genetics as you wrote on the first few pages or something new?

Are you gonna mark them somehow? I mean for example in seeds shop Oldtimers (Purple or Green) Haze that we could know what is what...
By the way i like new prices :D
:thank you:

Hello sativagrower,

The new oldtimer's haze stock we are offering is P2 stock from our best purple haze mum (23) and a mix of best P3 green parental plants, derived from the 1x 6 line. So it's a mix of green and purple haze phenos mixed in the same pack.

If you are looking for a concrete pheno (color), we are also offering Green Haze and Purple Haze :)

t.thydroc

Hi Haze lovers, Ace lovers, Dubi and Ace Team!

I received my order of Haze the 25th februari :biggrin:. I shall give news to you when they will be in culture.

While waiting for I still thank Dubi and all Ace Team for their work and their courtesy.

sorry for my bad language! thank you.

Goodbye

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
"the smells and effect are so clean and old school"...........this speaks loud'n'clear..........

thanks again to all you folks in the beautiful country of Spain..........

ganj on...........

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Im glad you are enjoying there the cured hazed ;) Few people apreciate this kind of weeds nowadays, especially by the look, you maybe show it to the young growers and they think you are growing weed, a tropical haze would never have the bag appeal or rude potency of the modern hybrids but the smells and effect are so clean and old school, you can not find something like this in modern plants.

The potency is moderate in the 'pure' line, could be quite good if grown correctly outdoors in a warm climate but if you cross her with a powerful non tropical hybrid... you can easily get x5 times more potency than the pure haze parental plant .. i did some 'accidental' hybrids between haze and other non related tropical hybrids and the potency was terrific bufff ...

Ha dubi, I care little for what those not in the know, know not...I only hope to enlighten those willing to explore the diversity of our favorite plant.

I haven't placed a flower in a bag in a long long time. Besides, who's worried about bag appeal when you have pure beauty in nature...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
"the smells and effect are so clean and old school"...........this speaks loud'n'clear..........

thanks again to all you folks in the beautiful country of Spain..........

ganj on...........

Agreed. I've grown so fond of the Old Timer's Haze, I need to ensure a replacement stash soon. As the jar I've got is well cured now, it's nice to re-report on the status of this wonderful plant. The green Old Timer's haze plant that my stash comes from, in vaporized form, first brings a full complement of tropical fruit to the pallet along with some mild grassy notes. It is a delicious and intoxicating flavor. The second vapo hit brings wood and hints of carmel, causing a watering of the mouth effect. A third woody hit might yield a pinch more in the way of effect, but overall, she is a mood and energy elevator with just a hint of crash. Is she the most powerful from a stone standpoint...no, but I wouldn't want her any other way than her delightful self. I can't wait to experience her hybrid forms...

t.thydroc

hello Ur Humbl Nr8tor!

I followed one can this thread and I thus have see your pics of Oldtimer's Haze.

I wondered if you had had the opportunity to grow the Purple Haze recently distributed by Ace because I shall like to see them growing and bloom!

In any case thank you for having to share one can of your experience with this variety!

sorry for my language.

Good evening has all!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
hello Ur Humbl Nr8tor!

I followed one can this thread and I thus have see your pics of Oldtimer's Haze.

I wondered if you had had the opportunity to grow the Purple Haze recently distributed by Ace because I shall like to see them growing and bloom!

In any case thank you for having to share one can of your experience with this variety!

sorry for my language.

Good evening has all!

t.thydeoc,

I am (hopefully) putting the final plans in place for a new grow area. I have a pack of the Ace Purple Haze that I plan to get to soon. I'll post a report on any I run.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
dubi....if possible any pic's of the #23 PH mum and or males used in concrete work of PH.......

look forward to starting these up as soon as arrive...........

ganj on........

gkn

For those who want more pictures of OT Hazes including a purple haze pheno, you can check my old OTH thread from 2009, the link is in my signature below.

too bad the clone i was keeping got stolen last year, hope i can pick a pack soon, dubi please save one for me!

long life to this beautifull strain!!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
gkn,

Your 2009 thread was one of the great inspirations in me seeking out the OT Haze. Glad I found your posts and the 'heritage' that is OT Haze from Ace.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Pics of purple Haze mum 23 can be found in the official oldtimer's haze and purple haze strain description at our website. Hope it helps.

idiit

Veteran
We are testing columbian gold x haze F1 and panama red x haze F1 hybrid this season. Thanks for the interest! dubi
Honestly, we havent fully tried the Colombian x Haze cross, grew a few but they were very leafy
Charlie and raco are working with a 'moño rojo' red colombian. Soon mangobiche and punto rojo too!

Yes, there are a few crosses in mind with incensey hazes. Incensey Haze x Panama is ready and will be tested in the next months.
bigherb might be the world's foremost authority on frankinscense church like hazes. his posts across the different forums display an astounding talent and knowledge.

looks like we need a dense bud formation to pair with the smcg. i think a little mazar i shariff in the mix might help. i'm running sme of reef's smcg/rsc's mazar i shariff right now outdoors to find out. the mis pheno i'm using ( no longer have pure) has an opiated hash w/inscense aroma and taste, finishes fast and hard resinous nugs to boot. took over 15 mis phenos to find her out of unworked rsc mis breeding stock got her crossed into heri/chem d (extrema) as well; another avenue but will be very narcotic i think.

so instead of tweaking golden tiger for incense leaning terpenes and losing what she is you are going for "church like" hz hybrids. i'm very interested. i was actually going to start my own "chucky throws pollen (cs fems) " projects. got p hz and panama on the way. zamaldelica as a freebie. but why would i if the master breeder of landraces is already up to it.please let us know about these projects.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ace Pure Purple Haze 2012. Plan to sex these this summer, clone and run them this fall indoors or possibly out. I FIMMED them right after these pictures were taken.

Thanks dubi!

bushweed

Veteran
Just admiring your thin leaved haze on my phone U.H.N. Went to press the like button but accidentally disliked. Sorry bro....

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
bigherb might be the world's foremost authority on frankinscense church like hazes. his posts across the different forums display an astounding talent and knowledge.

Charlie and raco are working with a 'moño rojo' red colombian. Soon mangobiche and punto rojo too!

Yes, there are a few crosses in mind with incensey hazes. Incensey Haze x Panama is ready and will be tested in the next months.

Yes, bigherb is quite the 'Church Haze' cannaseur.

Really interested in these lines that you referenced. I would love to see the pure mono rojo, mangobiche and punto rojo as well as the Panama x Haze cross. All sound delightful.