What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Caramel Bubble

subcool

Last night Ed sent me the review thread for the Big Book ( I have the cover shot and 4 strains inside as well as a feature article) and I notiiced I have a few private msges that I can't view so I thoought Id do a post on some nice creamy bubble I took on thursday evening.

I do it by hand even though Bubbleman swears I could get the same results using a bubblenow for 3 minutes I am hard headed and it took 30 years for me to perfect this so I will keep on keeping on.

This is a mix of Querkle and JC2 and has a nive perfummy lemon smell.

B

BeAn

Yeah dude, you couldnt before...i thaught your threads were bieng deleted as quick as they were bieng posted..:D

kiwi quad

why change a method that obviously works so well for you,choice looking piece of hash,sometimes easier doesnt always mean better,bong on

C

Chamba

testing. Can anyone see this now?

loud and clear!

for ice hash ..it doesn't get any better than that.

feel free to describe your technique.....do you use Bubble man bubble bags and a stirring stick?..as that seems to work for me.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi subcool
looking real tasty

oh and i sent you a pm asking why i couldnt view your thread :chin:
but i can see its sorted now

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Banned........for what.

Certainly not for breaking the TOU, check out Sub's posts...nothing has ever been posted that would warrant a ban... :chin:

Maybe its because Sub doesnt deal with Gypsy/SeedBoutique...maybe not...you decide....:D

G

We should all forget about the drama and focus on that fantastic looking piece of bubble hash. That stuff looks like Grade A, top choice gear!

TMF

G

Really great bubble and shots! I can see a problem with spaming to get your post count up but when its showing quality hash or gives something to the community its not spamming.
I will be running some subcool genetics soon thanks bean :D

pizzadude

drama aside, that's some scrumdidlyumptios looking bubble. Growing up the hash we used to get was crap, best investment i ever made was gettin a set of bubble bags, no more crapola! So much cleaner.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah in fact he did brake the tou, not with bad motives i'm sure. does seem a shame, but turbo posting isn't allowed, no exceptions.

Greens

I like the look of that hash, sub. Speaking of caramel hash, check out this bubblehash made from a special Astroboy that we call "your mom".

These pics are old, but they deserve to be posted again. lol.