What's new

Rinsing ice hash?

Relaxed

I just made my first batch of ice hash and am a little disappointed with it. I can't get it to press or roll into a ball and it tastes very harsh.

I'm wondering I can throw it back in a jar with some water and rinse it off to remove any leaf matter that I assume is in there.

N

newbieb

i don't know but did you seperate the products from each bag? what strain was it? and how's the potency?

Relaxed

It is White Widow and I did not use any bags. Just ice and trim in a bucket, mix ten minutes then siphon off the water after straining out the large pieces. So there's sure to be a lot of plant material in there. I thought I'd repeat the last step of the process again or twice. That is placing the trics in a jar and letting them settle and siphoning off the water with plant material floating in it.

The smoke is pretty potent but I'd like to form a bar and have it taste less like fresh picked bud.

R

randude

I have done what you are doing. You can do it as much as you want, until the water is clear. Think about puting all your leaf or whatever in a regular screen, that saves that trouble. You can get kif screen pretty cheap on ebay too. I use that to get the final bubble stuff.