What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

airtight hash storage

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
when you have some fresh bubble, maybe a couple weeks old how does one determine when it can be put into airtight storage? buds crack but hash has a variable consistency, is there a trick i dont know?

Papulz

Veteran
thing is, i didnt make it so i dont know how dry the crumbles were when they pressed it

its currently in little bricks

calikid55

P, I will assume you made w /ice.Need to make sure completly dry,then any airtight glass container I vacuum seal small mason jars(food saver).Store in any cool,dry and dark space( you can also use silicone crystals).You can freeze for any long term storage.If hash is made with dry methods, usually do not have to go thru above method (unless extreme humidity) G/L .Fred

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I would break a block open and see if it smells musty. If it was dry sieve you should be ok but bubble is a different matter.

Papulz

Veteran
all the blocks are fine in regard to them being moldy. (ie) they arent moldy) but i do of course want to prevent this hence the thread. am i to gather then that there are few or no tricks with which to identify the level of moisture in a given block of resin?

Latest posts

Latest posts