What's new

Hot Glass Vape Bowl

LLCoolBud

You pack a bowl with bud, hash, ect heat up glass wand with heat source press glass wand to glass bowl..eureekaaa vaporization this burns bud in the most clean possible way with no gas or any other substances contributing to flavor but the THC

Sin Humo

Hi, I don't know for sure, but I think that it's a heat gun vaporising bowl that can fit any glass bong with a correct size glass joint. You use a heat gun with a ceramic element to warm the contents of the bowl up to a temperature at which the resins start to boil off or vaporise. For best results you need a digitally controlled, low flow rate heat gun - here's a link for some more info:-
http://www.vaporinfo.com/waterpipe-vaporizers.php
a bit more here:-
http://www.performanceimpressions.com/vaporkit.html
Some people really rave about them being as good or better than a Volcano - you can use the bowl and gun to fill oven bags as well as using it on a bong like a RooR but I haven't tried one.
I think the rim of glass is just for added strength and/or a rest for the heat gun.

G

Actually that particular GonG bowl is for the Hot Glass Vaporizer and the newer V.2.0 model which bubbleman also has forsale on his site.

66_large.jpg

V.2.0

Also read that it's bubbleman's prefered vaporizing method, so guess it seems to do the job pretty well.

bubbleman

Veteran
The flat glass lip around the bowl is simply for pulling the bowl when you finish your hit, without burning your fingers on the actual hot glass of the bowl, ( from the hotglass unit itself)
the unit itself is very quite, and effective.
I have yet to get a better hit out of any vaporizer, that being said, the closest second was the verdamper

Peace
bubble man

Sin Humo

Seems I was a bit off the mark but it does look like you'd be able to fit a heat gun in the bowl. I use a Silver Surfer and a home made halogen bulb based one that gets you choking if you're too greedy with it.

JuDubs

wow! What a creation,I bet it kicks ass with bubble,looks the bomb and is perfect for all the heath concious among us....now if they only did a portable version.

Im fed up with my big bulky heat gun..its so noisey and not very socialable!!!!