What's new

4/20 California Style!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We drove down to the Bay on Friday morning and met Hilly and Grandmesajoker for a 4/20 celebration!! :rasta: :rasta: .....we didnt waste any time, got busy visiting and smoking!! :joint: :joint:

This was some of the goodies we had to choose from...
here are most of the strains we had...
Dawg4, SSH, Goo, Sour Diesel, Og Kush[abusive], Purple Urkle, Man. Thunderfuck, Pure Kush, Odyssey, Maui...the hash was Butane from Urkle, MTF 73/90, Pure Indica 73/90, Afgooey 73, OG 73/120...ehehe I think I got em all...but guys get the idea tho right?? :D :joint: :wave:

Then we had to get ready to go to Hippie Hill...boy just that was a work out!! :biglaugh: :smoke: :smoke: we were all busy getting enough weed broke up to roll a few doobs to take to the park...

Hopefully these will be enough to last hehehe ....

We had never been there for 4/20 and there were sooo many ppl...prolly around 300 by the time 4:20 came around was great!!...tons of good vibes and great folks all there for the same reason!!....we found our spot on the grass and got busy...this guy came and sat by us, he we probably glad he did, he was pretty baked by the time we left...for about 45 minutes it was a total smoke fest...I look over and see this cop car sitting at the edge of the lawn...only in San Fran can a cop just watch hundreds of peeps getting stoned and drive away like it was a picnic :D ...gotta love it!!

Here he is sitting there just watchin the show...

at 4:20pm it was amazing...ppl just started yellin and lighting up!! :woohoo: :joint: :smoker:
the whole place was just a big cloud!! ...I tried to get the pics right at that time but you cant really tell how cloudy it is...but you can get an idea...

some ppl had trouble finding seats i guess heheh ...cool tree ...

BUT we wernt done with that, we had a music venue to go to...went and saw Railroad Earth....they rocked the house...had a great time!! ....we rolled this to take with us, along with others...babba had fun rollling this puppy up but he did it!!...it was a great weekend, spent it with great people!! ...you guys rock, thanks for everything!! ...cya soon!!....We hope everyone had a great 4/20 and wonderful Earth Day!!....peace :wave: :joint:

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
wow! great pics! i can see some haze:D i'm sure it was pretty smokey:D i remember the cloud we had over us at the cypress hill smokeout:D haha glad you and yours had a great time!

peace!

mm

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
wow, a tale I would never have expected from the states. So with all the "medical isn't even legal" shit going on over there, this sort of thing can still happen. Amazing.

G

sounds like a great time! i cant think of a better band to see on 4/20 either, RRE rocks! :D nice looking assortment, who grew out the chem #4? :yummy:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wow looks like a blast..i stayed at home with friends..made electronic music(im trying to make music for somas new site)...smoked 15 spliffs with me and my GF....we passed out at 12:30 AM from being too high...we woke up early this morning and are still stoned....i am lighting up a huge ROACH slpiff from last night remnants..glad you had a blast...happy post 4-20 and hope to actually meet you next year in the 'Dam!!!!!!

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Wow...great stuff MrsB..thanks for sharing the pics....I can see me and you are gonna get along just fine(as long as babba can roll em fast enough for us :yoinks: Love you guys...Love and Respect DLB :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Awesome Mrs.B... Looks like you guys had a great time and really did 420 right :smoker:... Enough joints going at once to cloud up the great outdoors must have been a sight... :yoinks:

G

FUCK YES! STAND UP TO THE MAN AND SHOW HIM!!! LET HIM SIT IN HIS COP CAR AND WATCH!!! THEY CANT ARREST THAT MANNY PEOPLE WITH OUT FEAR OF ARRESTING A GOOD LAWYER OR THE SON THEROF!!! ;)

sorry for yelling ;) (LEGALZIE IT!)

emmy75

wow im def gonna drive up to the bay some time and party up there. that looks awesom.
noob1 i seriously doubt the cop even fuckin cared and after his beat went home to smoke some of his SF buds.

SF is the bomb city. i love cali

G

Mrs. Babba,
Gotta love GG Park........great place for a run or a bike ride as well.

Glad you had a fun time & thanks for sharing your pics.

Bh :wave:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey seedy, thanks for stopping by, we sure had a blast.. :wave:

Hiya mafiadude!! ....yea we did it up all right!! ...woke up the next day sooo stoned still....whoah!! :joint:

Greenlion...we actually cut it in half before we smoked it so it would draw ok...otherwise it would have taken a cl of lungs to hit that bad boy!! hehehe :yoinks:

GMT...some parts of the state are very MJ friendly...they seem to realize that we are not going to hurt ppl and just chill, they have better things to do, as it should be every where...the vibe at the park was sooo mellow, everyone was havin a great time!!

Howdy H&L...great to see ya stop by :wave: your right RRE is as great band and really glad we went to see them!! the place was rockin and really cool old building with great acoustics! babba grew the chem...we saved a little bit just for the weekend....prolly put one outdoor this year, we'll see :D

nycd...sounds like you had a great time too!!...awesome dude...yea ya never know...we would love to hang in the dam some day :D :wave:

Hey Doc my friend!!! ...Babba a pretty good roller, I think he will be able to keep up... :joint: :joint: hopefully we can test him out real soon!! hehehe

Garden...you got that right !! :D

H3ad...good to see ya :wave: ..it was something I'll never forget...what an experience!! ...give your wife a hug for us :joint:

On Saturday we went to a baseball game and sat in the best seats ever!! Thanks again Hilly!!...you rock bud....had foul balls all around us, and sat right behind the dugout...saw Bonds slap another one outta the park, it was great!!! whoo hooo !!!!

Last edited:
G

it would be awesome to see the chem #4 in your outdoor garden this year! she's going to be one of the main strains i focus on outdoors this year, she nice and hardy i think she'll love outdoors! :)

mangled

wow
there would def. be a couple swat teams swarming us with rubber ball guns if we tried that around here

G

yeah for sure it was a stoney time....Big Ups to GrandmesaJoker for hanging with us the entire weekend....Always a great time when the Babba's come.....Remember this is SF where they recently passed an Ordinance making cannabis the LOWEST priority for police....