What's new

goo in my pipe

G

I bought a glass pipe just for smoking bubble hash out of it. I always use a screen too. So sfter a couple of months of heavy smoking I have noticed a large puddle of amber/honey looking goo inside my pipe under the bowl. Is this resin or oil. One friend of mine says its resin and another says its oil. Should I smoke it? I can heat it up and it will pour out the carb hole. There is no plant material or solid matter in it, just goo. Does anyone know what I talking about? I would rather not smoke it if it is resin. :chin:

Thanx for your input.

G

Smoke it - guaranteed it will f*ck you up...

It's prob more resin than oil, but if ya been smokin' bubble, there's not much else...

ws

G

Yeah, only bubble. And it always bubbles fast. I mainly smoke the 73u. I also smoke the 40u and 20u in my pipe too, but mainly the 73u. It just looks soo much like oil. My mouth was watering. I just diddnt want to smoke some harsh resin and cough my lungs on the floor.

G

Im gonna smoke tough out of it all day today and tomorrow for 4/20. Then Ill collect the goo out and smoke it for the end of my 4/20 celebration.

Maybe Ill just smoke it in a few and give a report on the quality. :joint:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm fairly certain that you're going to be pleasantly surprised. And fucked up really good.

Thats probably a combination of all the oils you've smoked since getting the pipe, so enjoy your trip! :wave:

Americangrower

Veteran
If you are going to smoke that oil/resin/tar/whatever... you better use a bong with an ice catcher to cool that shit down before it hits your lungs..

Other wise you will be harming your lungs... :joint: :wave: I would just clean it and stick to hash that burns at a much lower temp...

:wave: :joint:

G

after I collect the goo, how should I smoke it. I would like to smoke it by itself to see how strong it is. When I smoke oil it always melts through the screen. Ive even tried two screens with a lil ash. Should I use three or four screens with ash inbetween each screen? Or should I just melt it into some fine bubble? Anyone have any luck on smoking oil with a screen that wants to share how they do it?

G

If it is too harsh then I will know for next time. But this goo only takes a little heat to get to move.

G

Thanx for the tip AmerGrower! I diddnt think about harming my lungs. I will most def use my Roor with ice.

Crunchy Taco

I have a bubble only steam roller w/ screen, I have smoked the sludge, you get lifted for sure. Best REsin you'll ever smoke. I was told about putting BHO in those Speed pipes, the bulb and stem pipes. THey are fucking ridiculous!!! You get all the hash that way. It looks and kinda feels cracky as hell, you you soon forget just about everything. That's right, FREE BASE YOUR BHO. I did this with the resin, it was a lil messy but worked quite nice.

G

Thanx Man! Im gonna buy one soon. I feel like a crackhead doing that though. Have you smoked bubble like this?

Last edited:
R

randude

You know there are stainless steel screens of 104 on ebay under kif screen. They work will with hubba bubba

ilife

Lighter fluid Resin

Lighter fluid Resin

I wash this goo of resin, after smoking more than a gram a day down the drain with 90% alcohol every morning before I smoke another gram a day!!!

I love a clean bong and a burnt stainless steel screen every morning!!!!!

iLiFE

G

Thanx ilife :wave:

So your saying that the butane from the lighter is causing the goo? You think there is butane in the goo? I could boil it out right? Im gonna smoke it later tonight.

ilife

Resin / Oil

Resin / Oil

Yes gringo,

This oil is caused from the butane in the lighter. I would never smoke it. But you oil HEAD's can probably figure a way to smoke it.

iLiFE

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Butane has a boiling point of -0.5 °C..... im no expert, just food for thought. not sure how it would still be in a liquid form at room temperature.