What's new

Master Kush

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
My MK plants @ 5 days flower. They are grown in all-mix fed canna nutes. I have been curious about double potting for awhile now but due to height restrictions i never tried it before. I decieded to bury the old rootball half down in the new dirt and so far i am digging it :yoinks:

Anyone tryed this method before?

The plants

Great lookin plants man. We were planning on flowering soon anyway cuz our first grow is pretty much a test run but next time around definately gonna try tying her down and making her fill the cab. Good luck, doesn't look like you need it though.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks Dwight, and good luck to you too!!!! I personally still think by flowering now is a big waste. Imagine that by vegging for just 2 more weeks you could double or triple your yield. just my 2 cents. I have vegged these for about 6 weeks and i can tell you that if i had put them in flower @ 4 weeks i would lose upto 1/2 of my yield. And on a good day it can be as much as 190 grams.................... but it depends on the strain.

I know its a bit of a waste, but its my first grow and we don't even know if its female so I'd be so bummed if I trained it and it was a male. Not to mention I'm just so impatient to have my first homegrown smoke.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Sorry dwight, i thought you had a clone. Im a little to stoned to read the posts thoroughly i have to admit....lol

I must say that i am a little exited to see what these MK will produce as i have heard mixed reports about them. Some even say that they are crap, but i have a feeling that they will produce some sweet buds.....only time will tell. And the strange thing is that those seeds were given to me from a friend that did grow 4 MK from this pack of seeds and they were all tall lanky ones( and not that potent i might add) but these look nothing like those.......... i guess thats what you get when using cheap seeds.

momb0

O prolly you got the greenthumb..lol Those plants look extremely healthy man what kinda nutes are you using distilled water? I'd take off those little small leaves so more humidity can get into the plant but that's just me

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome grow mate, I'm just starting some DP femmed Master Kush. Your ladies look beautiful :D

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys, yeah they sure are healthy. No i use regular tap water and canna terra nutes, cannazym, rizotonic and pk 13/14. Pots are 12l buckets with all-mix from bio-bizz. 400w GIB extreme output hps. Growcab is 0.75 sq/m. I also did alot of pruning today, got me some clones and got rid of them bottom leaves

Oh i have one more plant in the cab, but i was a little ashamed to show her cos she is so scruffy looking. But hey, i did save her from a mate who was about to kill her with too much TLC(=overwatering). Its a christal from Nirvana and is getting better and better each day. So here it is:

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Hey Ice toker...nice plants u got there...I also decide to only bury my plants rootball a little more then half way down this grow....this is the first time I tried this but the plants dont seem to mind they all look very healthy

momb0

I gurentee you if you started using distilled water you wouldnt have that much crap in your water...Minerals you don't want...especially if your doing it in soil c'mon man

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
What crap? Calcium and silica amongst other minerals........well just check my gallery man.....there is nothing wrong with the water here!!!!!!!! Remeber, i live in scandinavia where we respect our nature and ride our bicycles to work...hehehehe not like some other countrys i know of!!!!! Nobody here uses distilled water for two reasons; 1. It costs an arm and a leg here. and 2. The quality of the ground water is high. (We drink it from the tab every day). I do use distilled water when i foliar feed though.

My girls drink about 10 liters every other day and i dont think my student-budget could take that. Honestly dude, i give my 3 boys tapwater every day so why wouldnt i give it too my girls too?

p.s. we used to use geo-thermal water back home with phenomenal results!!!!

Last edited:
G

pay him no mind ICETOKER, he a raving newb with an empty gallery, his opinion is worth less than my res water after i flush

momb0

IceToker - shit man I thought you lived in America or something.

Check it out a friend of mine that use to be the main man in California to get weed from is now in jail...but he said the REAL master kush grows on vines and is way more potent because it grows little bud here little bud there....IF you can try to grow on vines and see how it turns out...That'd be also something new and weed growers havent done on this site

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
The REAL Master Kush???? To grow on wines? I´we never heard of that before!!!

Here is an update from today, around 2 weeks in flower. It seems like i have atleast 2 phenos of the MK.

Last edited:
O

Organic Farmer

Nice bushes ICE TOKER!!!

Are these DP MK???
They are doing fine bro...

By the way, how did you train your plants?
Only tieing them down all the way?

Good luck bro

V

vonforne

all-mix from bio-bizz

this one reason the plants look so good and the fact you have such a great water source.

I grew the MK a long time ago and had great results. I love the taste.

Your plants look fantastic. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Greetz, Von