What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

buds = hash %?

N

newbieb

how much hash would i get if i took a pound of potent buds and made hash?

enough to stay high for a couple days.....hahahahhahahhah i joke
probably a pretty good amount but i think hash all depends on trics and how many u have? i may be wrong but if so i stand corrected

thc43

Veteran
a pound of tricy bud could yield from 20g to 50g going by my ratios from inferior bubble bags.. As you can see its not really productive could be better off making hash from a 1/4 P and smoking the rest.

momb0

yea I agree why would you wanna smoke the hash when you got buds....There's no money in Hash to be made because people would rather have the buds

try the Acetone way and tell me what you think

ilife

Smoking or making money?

Smoking or making money?

momb0 said:
yea I agree why would you wanna smoke the hash when you got buds....There's no money in Hash to be made because people would rather have the buds

I think this question does not have to do with money, it has to to with making a really excellent batch of water hash. That will be priceless to the smoker.

For I have also converted to smoking only Hash. Why smoke plant?

iLiFE

3chomes

I came from a bud smoking culture(Canada), but after smoking good hash and charas which I've both made and bought, I'm a convert myself. Smoking bud, you're dealing with too much plant material which doesn't get you high and cbd which only makes you pass out. I'll take my thc anyday and leave the rest of the garbage out.
Also on the question of money, good hash does not equal good money, great hash equals great money. I do know enough people including myself who would pay dearly for quality. It all depends on what you're into, but first make for yourself, and if you have extra, make for your friends. Stay safe.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
with a 3bag 5gallon kit. I avg'd 7-9 grams of hash from 100 grams of trim.. results WILL vary.

Peace, bub.

momb0

well if its some bud that youi have to constantly keep smoking to get high than fuck it take some schwag bubble bags and make some fine hash