What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Slut CFL grow chopped today

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Very nice! I'm surprised you haven't got any replys... From cfl's to boot, very nice indeed I brethren... What was the yield??? Looks like it will be about 40-50 grams dry... Bless

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Sour Slut is Sour Diesel x Space Queen. It's a cross created by Jimmynitz. And I don't remember what was being smoked when that was named.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
simple beautiful Lifeless, amazing trichome coverage, love the color coming out of here. did a great job growin here man, enjoy that tasty lookin smoke man, Keep er green, Dime

M

Mr. Nevermind

MMMM, sour slut. she sure is a beauty!!! people laugh at the name but shei s no joke. Good job on her and im sure you'll enjoy. You'll understand once you smoke it why we call it cherry diesel

Nevermind

LifeLess

Veteran
eugenegreen Not really sure on the weight yet just chopped 2days ago. And thnx.

Alpha not to sure myself but she is a fine lady thats all i know.

SmokeyPufmaster I think it was you that did a killer grow with some white rhino that inspired me to get some of those beans. Thnx we loved it.

Thnx Dime the smell is amazing both dank and mouth watering at the same time.

Mr. Nevermind whats up man good to see you stopped in. I cant wait to fire up my 1st doob of this smoke. The smell is already cherry. Gonna put a nice cure on this one as well as the bubblegums. There already jared up and curing. Thnx man Peace LL.

RebelGrow

what bubblegum did you run? i've got three little seedlings of thseeds version. by the way amazing work using cfl's.

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
hey Lifeless... what kind of CFL do you flower with? I use the daylight 23 watters to veg, just curious what you are getting those nugz with? thanks...

LifeLess

Veteran
RebelGrow the bubblegum i was gifted is the sunsimulator cut and it is killer stuff.

SuperZero, scrappy,T.doT.Toker. Thnx much I love when a grow all comes together in the end. Ive had some many that just went to crap. Took alot of trial and error to get to this point. Thnx again.

Berry_Coughin' Im using 42 watt cfls. The key is to keepem close. If you see burnt leaves there close enough. Just move the burning part of the plant back a tad with some paperclips and letem go. Peace LL

LifeLess

Veteran
Hello Just took a few shot of the sour slut just about dry been pretty dry in the house So there drying out kinda fast. Peace LL

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i wanna get down with some sour slut!!! kudos on your harvest. how many 42w cfls did u end up using total? i want six to get 252 watts, but i only have 3 42w in the vanity fixture right now along with 2 23w with two splitters which equals 172w as of right now. i have another splitter ready once i get 3 more 42ws to finish flowering with to fill in the missing space along with replacing the 23ws.