What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Butte's version 2.0 tumbler...

Butte

Veteran
Hi all

New tumbler I put together this weekend. Already a friend convinced me to give it to him and so I’ll be making a couple more. More details and a how-to to follow, but it’s late. For now just a couple photos:

Enjoy - Butte

kurlyq2g

Looks like a nice product, great job.

How is the drum rotated?

What size(s) of screen are you running in there?

I would like to see what your end product looks like. Keep them pictures coming, cant wait for more.

I wonder, does anyone use drums like that in a system that uses multiple screen sizes?
Maybe a screen within a screen, or a way to change drums.

I guess in the end having two or three dedicated size tumblers would be easiest. (not having to clean the box every time you want to make a different grade, not having to exchanging the weed into a different cylinder)

Keep up the good work, thanks for sharing the pictures.

K+ for you. Err R+

G

What would be nice is a tumbler with a big screen to get all crystals. Then the crystals fall through, lets say 9 different size sieve screens. Each level vibrating the crystals to the next. Bam! Multiple grades of dry sieve! My favorite. You heard it here first from Gringo!

Latest posts

Latest posts