What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

O'kief tumblers

JohnBell

Im about to order one of the 150g tumblers. I was wondering if someone could break down what the diffence in the screen size and quality of final product. I was thinking of ordering 2 sizes what would you order?

Island Sweet Skunk

JohnBell

Yeah I read it. So I guess I should have worded my question a little different. Do you have a tumbler?

What screens do yall like best for what strains? What’s your opinion on quality to yield for each different screen size? Do you really get that much more out of the 110 compared to the 125 and if so is the quality noticeable different? Each screens going to give you something a little different I would assume what’s your favorite?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts