Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Some strawberry cough pics

Thread Title Search
Click for Fastbuds Video Contest
Some strawberry cough pics Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2004, 07:10 PM #11
Crazy Composer
Mashkiki Gitigay

Crazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud of
All I know is that this clone was a selfed version of strawberry cough. So it wasn't an F1. Most of the strawberry traits were lost in the breeding, but it's damned strong pot!@&$%#* As Curtis said in Up In Smoke, "it'll boogie woogie on yo brain!" "It's what set them Arabs off." Ha ha ha Seriously strong/fun herb :tup: cc

PS> Pictures of the dried stuff will be in a few days. I hope to get lots of pics of this one, since I'm not growing it again. She's pretty when dry too.

Old 09-29-2004, 10:04 PM #12
Okie grown

Okie grown will become famous soon enough
oo ok

Then it prob. isnot the same strain.Unless there where lots of testers dp sent out i dont think this strain has been on the market long enouf for anyone to have finished a grow yet.Ither way youre buds look great.If i get a strawberry pheno than you will get a clone CC (if you want one lol).
Okie grown is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2004, 10:42 PM #13

Hi Bro.

Lovely sugery looking plant. But whay do you say you won't be growing it out again?

Old 09-29-2004, 10:57 PM #14
Okie grown

ya

He prob. is lookin for a strawberry pheno is why hes not going to keep that oooone around.But CC will tell ya why.That was just a guess.It does look like a great pheno hes got but he may be like me and only keep exttra spec. plants around in clones.If i find a nice pheno out of the 4 sc i have i will keep its clone for a mom.

Old 09-30-2004, 01:39 AM #15
Crazy Composer
Mashkiki Gitigay

Crazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud ofCrazy Composer has much to be proud of
^^ Yeah that's right. Who wants to say "this is strawberry cough" to people before they smoke it, and they can taste no strawberry? It's not an amazing plant anyhow - a really nice one though :tup:

Old 09-30-2004, 02:50 AM #16
Okie grown

Hope a get one

Out of the 4 sc plants i have One is shorter with tighter nodes.The 3 taller ones look just alike.Thay are about 30 in. tall.I just put them in there 5 gal. pots so i will wait a few days to let them root alittle then take a couple clones off each 4 and start 12 n 12.Heres a couple pics.
g]

Last edited by Okie grown; 09-30-2004 at 02:54 AM..

Old 09-30-2004, 03:30 AM #17
Crazy Composer
Mashkiki Gitigay

They look very good man. I hope you get a strawberry-scented girl :tup:
cc

Old 09-30-2004, 04:06 AM #18
Okie grown

Me to

Havin 2 phenos i bet one is the strawberry smellin and tastin one.I hope its the big one but it will prob. be the shorter one.Ither way CC you will get a clone from the berry plant.Thay have all been showin sex for a weeks or so and no sighn of male flowers(knock on wood).

Old 10-01-2004, 05:59 PM #19
Crazy Composer
Mashkiki Gitigay

More dry cough.

Old 10-01-2004, 06:16 PM #20
tragic1
Urban Gardner

tragic1 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Those look great CC. i have never tried the cough, but I'm sure I will get the chance eventually.